Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK (1556 Views)

See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications / I Hate FFK / The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Chibuike21: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2021
Ndigbo where do we go from here? Everyone is leaving us even our own people like Ihejirika, Umahi etc.

Kamaru Usman- Welterweight UFC world Champion. @USMAN84kg

Israel Adesanya- Middlebelt UFC World Champion. @stylebender

Anthony Joshua- World Heavyweight Boxing Champion. @anthonyjoshua

All African.

All Nigerian.

All Yoruba

I am so proud of these three young men.
Kamaru Usman- Welterweight UFC world Champion. @USMAN84kg

Israel Adesanya- Middlebelt UFC World Champion. @stylebender

Anthony Joshua- World Heavyweight Boxing Champion. @anthonyjoshua

All African.

All Nigerian.

All Yoruba.

I am so proud of these three young men.
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1362541260150607872?s=19

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Odingo1: 11:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Igbo matter will make you mad one day, don’t go and find work

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by EdoBoyJazzie: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Kamaru Usman is not Yoruba, he is from Edo state.

7 Likes

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Ratedgang: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2021
EdoBoyJazzie:
why u dey answer them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Chibuike21: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Odingo1:
Igbo matter will make you mad one day, don’t go and find work

You should proffer solution. Let's be real, 80% of us don't live in Alaigbo. We all live in the SW, let's be real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by EdoBoyJazzie: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Ratedgang:
why u dey answer them.

So that others are not misled.

3 Likes

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Fahdiga(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2021
No one takes FFK seriously anymore
Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Greenback: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

You should proffer solution. Let's be real, 80% of us don't live in Alaigbo. We all live in the SW, let's be real.

Which solution... solution for what??!

Ahhhhh the beginning of mental be this o. grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Chibuike21: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
No one takes FFK seriously anymore

Is it because we're at the receiving end of his vitriol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by chiiraq802(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2021
When will FFK come and visit me niii .... this one he is visiting people anyhow.

Lemme organize some of my guys ... make we enter bush go chase any miscreant found there....maybe then FFK might notice me cheesy
Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Chibuike21: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2021
Greenback:

Which solution... solution for what??!

Ahhhhh the beginning of mental be this o. grin
Bros let's all move back home to our erosion ravaged region.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Fahdiga(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

Is it because we're at the receiving end of his vitriol?
Even before now
Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Chibuike21: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even before now
Even when our Lord and saviour Mazi Nnamdi Kanu visited him? Say the truth bro.
Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Omoslim26: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

oga if you no get any reasonable thing to type just read the comments waka pas

how did you come up with your rubbish %80

abeg just

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Chibuike21: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

oga if you no get any reasonable thing to type just read the comments waka pas

how did you come up with your rubbish %80

abeg just

Where are you residing now as we speak? Let me guess, Abuja or Lagos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by TANID(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
When will FFK come and visit me niii .... this one he is visiting people anyhow.

Lemme organize some of my guys ... make we enter bush go chase any miscreant found there....maybe then FFK might notice me cheesy
YOU BE BRAIN DOCTOR
Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Greenback: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

Bros let's all move back home to our erosion ravaged region.

Common sense should tell you not everyone is igbo grin
Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Fahdiga(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

Even when our Lord and saviour Mazi Nnamdi Kanu visited him? Say the truth bro.
See this Fulani man masquerading as an Igbo man. I don't banter with terrorists. oya Mallam how many people have you beheaded today? answer me
Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by chiiraq802(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2021
TANID:
YOU BE BRAIN DOCTOR

Omo!!!! e b like say you be Girls therapist ooo.... see all your followers grin..... Ride on G!
Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Hellraiser77: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

Olajide why are you worked up this morning cheesy cheesy , Why dont you go back to your herdsmen ravaged Ogbomosho where your ancestors came from?

2 Likes

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Chibuike21: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
See this Fulani man masquerading as an Igbo man. I don't banter with terrorists. oya Mallam how many people have you beheaded today? answer me

Anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Fahdiga(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

Anuofia
Ezi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Chibuike21: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hellraiser77:
Olajide why are you worked up this morning cheesy cheesy , Why dont you go back to your herdsmen ravaged Ogbomosho where your ancestors came from?

I'm Anioma, Ogwashi-Uku to be precise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Hellraiser77: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

I'm Anioma, Ogwashi-Uku to be precise.
You wish grin Ewedu knucklehead, go back to osogbo and farm, hopefully herdsmen will spare you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Chibuike21: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hellraiser77:
You wish grin Ewedu knucklehead, go back to osogbo and farm, hopefully herdsmen will spare you cheesy cheesy
Whether you believe I'm Anioma is not the issue.
But I can tell you that Anioma is never going to be Igbo, not now, not tomorrow, NEVER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Akiara: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
THIS OP NA CONFIRM TUWO SHINKAFA GUZZLING CAMEL.

@ OP FOR THOSE THAT THINK YOU ARE YORUBA DEM FAIL. ME I KNOW YOU ARE A TERRORIST LOVING BANDIT. SO STOP USING TAQQIYA REASONING EVERYTIME....THIS FORMAT DON CAST....YOU HEAR...SPITS!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Hellraiser77: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

Whether you believe I'm Anioma is not the issue.
But I can tell you that Anioma is never going to be Igbo, not now, not tomorrow, NEVER.
Go and attend to your fathers cocoa tree in osogbo, ewedu dingbat grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Mightyhaiz: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hate kee u there. we hate no one. we didt hate him when he told lies about the wife of our reverred late leader Ezeigbogburugburu..we should now hate him for being proud of his own ethnic group?

We love him for that even.. we love him more for identifying with his group and beating his chest for acheiving.. not the one who is looking for cows when his ppl are being hacked here and there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by nku5: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
EdoBoyJazzie:

I think from Etsako

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by Omoslim26: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

You are yet to ans my question which is how did you arrive at 80%

1 Like

Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by BlackPantherxXx: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin
Re: See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK by BlackPantherxXx: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos: Women Arrested With Guns As Police Parade 56 Suspected Cultists, Robbers / LIVE: Kayode Ajulo Struggling To Defend Buhari On Channels Television / Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.