Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,313 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly (1461 Views)

The Rate At Which Alaigbo Is Developing Is Alarming / ALL HAIL EKITI! The King Of Vote Sellers / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Cashsteady(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
if you know you have plans investing on fish, farm and poultry business. ekiti is the best place for you, there are lot of fertile land in a ekiti cheap and affordable,the hilley views of the state are top notch.. Security is guaranteed, ekiti is a very safe state... Ekiti is no longer a village everyone think it was,80% of the roads are good,most of ekiti people are educated and electricity is not bad..

Come and invest in ekiti pls..

2 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by aribisala0(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
What about herdsmen

8 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by BKayy: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
The developers are not interested.
We are going home.

To your tenth oh developers

2 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by IamWonderful: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:
The developers are not interested.
We are going home.

To your tenth oh developers
Only a fool will request your own developers in his state because of the rampant criminality, baby factory ritualism drug trafficking scamming, swindling, human trafficking international robbery, prostitute etc.

5 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by BKayy: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
IamWonderful:
Only a fool will request your own developers in his state because of the rampant criminality, baby factory ritualism drug trafficking scamming, swindling, human trafficking international robbery, prostitute etc.
Then stop wooing us.
We are not interested

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Fahdiga(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
I'm not going my skull is still important to me edakun

9 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Cashsteady(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
aribisala0:
What about herdsmen

ekiti is safe no bloody fulani terrorist in ekiti.. amotekun are they to wipe those bastards ass.. well northerners plenty for ekiti most especially people from kogi wnd benue

1 Like

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Cashsteady(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

that still doesn't change the fact ekiti is doing better than ur state... u can bleep off u tribalist osu pig

1 Like

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:

Then stop wooing us.
We are not interested

Why are you people such shameless attention-seeker? The message of the OP is "come and invest in Ekiti" "Igbos come and invest in Ekiti".

You guys should find productive things to do with your time and lives.

1 Like

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by BKayy: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Why are you people such shameless attention-seeker? The message of the OP is "come and invest in Ekiti" "Igbos come and invest in Ekiti".

In Nigeria we know who the investors are.

Stop acting like it you are ignorant.
The investors are also known as Developers

5 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

Ekiti does not need tribalistic elements like you. The message is not for you or your Biafran fellow bigots. It is for well-adjusted Nigerians who want to make money productively and in ways beneficial to Nigeria and their fellow Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cashsteady:
if you know you have plans investing on fish, farm and poultry business. ekiti is the best place for you, there are lot of fertile land in a ekiti cheap and affordable,the hilley views of the state are top notch.. Security is guaranteed, ekiti is a very safe state... Ekiti is no longer a village everyone think it was,80% of the roads are good,most of ekiti people are educated and electricity is not bad..

Come and invest in ekiti pls..

Interesting and welcomed message.I have always wanted to do a business and leisure tour of the SW and even midlebelt , especially States like Benue, but insecurity has always put me off. This Government has been terrible in terms of security and I now think it is a deliberate failure of effort.

So.much business to be done across Nigeria but insecurity is an issue.

1 Like

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Cashsteady(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:

and u think igbos are the developers? make una keep decieving urself.. developers that their region looks worse than Togo, developers that can develop their own region..

2 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Cashsteady(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Interesting and welcomed message.I have always wanted to do a business and leisure tour of the SW and even midlebelt , especially States like Benue, but insecurity has always put me off. This Government has been terrible in terms of security and I now think it is a deliberate failure of effort.

So.much business to be done across Nigeria but insecurity is an issue.

ekiti is safe sir there is nothing to be worried about. herdsmen are not rampant in ekiti state

1 Like

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
IamWonderful:

Alright.

Stay with your virtues in your state.

Kwara state wey the governor never even pay minimum wage sef.

6 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Always complaining
Are you not tired this man.
Soon the country will cease to exist because it is doomed to fail.

1 Like

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:

Continue fooling yourself. If it is not spare part, fake electronics, Okrika clothing, shop hustle or businesses you Igbos specifically target then you guys , on the whole, are ignorant and very limited businessmen.

Yorubas are not your mates and are better all-rounder businessmen by far. We just dont make noise. Do you know of the Ogbomosho Cashew phenomenon and what some Yoruba entrepreneur are trying to do with it?

Just sit there making noise because your backward elders tell you that you possess some mythical superiority ability to others while many Nigerians go about their productive business without the obsession you Igbos have for noisemaking and empty boasts.

https://m.guardian.ng/features/ogbomoso-takes-front-seat-in-cashew-cultivation/amp/

Hastom Farms Opens New Vista To Unlocking Crop Potentials

Unknown to many, The Guardian learnt that Ogbomoso is the home of best quality cashew, which has endeared the heart of importing countries. A recent visit to the ancient town attested to this as the mainstay of the residents.

During the farm tour of Hastom Farms, its Chief Executive, Mr. Debo Thomas said Ogbomoso has the best soil and climate for cashew in Nigeria and also produces the best quality cashew nuts.

He affirmed that cashew from the town have far better commercial value than those from other areas in the country. “Of recent, in 2018, a kilo sold for N650.00 and N650, 000.00 for a ton. You can make much more profit from cashew nuts investments in Ogbomoso than any other place in the country.”

For now, Hastom farms boasts of a total of 1,700 acres of land, of which 500 acres have been dedicated to cultivate cashew, while the remaining 1,200 acres are reserved for cattle rearing. “We initially have 2,500 acres, 800 have been sold out, about 70 per cent of the sold land are used for cashew cultivation. While we have also set up over 3,000 acres of cashew farm for different absentee farmers that bought land from us in Ogbomoso.”

Thomas disclosed that he ventured into the business when someone from Lagos was willing to buy cashew but was unable to get the needed quantity, despite the fact that many of the dealers have the produce stocked in their warehouses.

“From there, I discovered that there is a huge gap in the industry. I had wanted to sell all the 2,500 acres, but seeing the challenge, I set aside the acres used for cultivation.

“More people still need to cultivate, we’ve been educating people on the need to invest and cultivate. From next month, we’ll be starting farm funding, where people will be investing and at the end of the year, they’ll be entitled to 20 per cent profit. The price for a tree is N12, 500 and we sell minimum of 10 trees. The arrangement is always a year; we’ll clear the land, get some documents, plough the land, plant and manage it.

3 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Always complaining
Are you not tired this man.
Soon the country will cease to exist because it is doomed to fail.

Who is complaining If not your tribalistic and attention-seeking brothers? OP opens a thread that should facilitate education and exchange of ideas about opportunities in Ondo and your silly brothers had to jump in with their negativity.

Rather than tell them off, if fair, you chose to admonish those berating them for their mischief. You Igbos complain about Fulanis but you are the same as them in terms of blind and openly hypocritical/shameless defense of your kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cashsteady:

ekiti is safe sir there is nothing to be worried about. herdsmen are not rampant in ekiti state

It is interstate travelling I am worried about brother not Ekiti per se.
Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by nisai: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oshigun:

It is interstate travelling I am worried about brother not Ekiti per se.
You see what we've been harping about. If we, the supposed native of Yorubaland, could be this reluctant to travel interstate, for obvious reasons, within our region, how about foreign investors sir?

We should try our extreme best to disallow barbaric entities from disrupting peace and economic progress in our land. I want the presidency but I want the forward progression of my region and people more in all positive indices.

2 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by aremuforlife(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
There are lots of untapped businesses that in can be done in Ekiti state, they have a good road, the electricity is ok.
Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Asgard13: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Continue fooling yourself. If it is not spare part, fake electronics, Okrika clothing, shop hustle or businesses you Igbos specifically target then you guys , on the whole, are ignorant and very limited businessmen.

Yorubas are not your mates and are better all-rounder businessmen by far. We just dont make noise. Do you know of the Ogbomosho Cashew phenomenon and what some Yoruba entrepreneur are trying to do with it?

Just sit there making noise because your backward elders tell you that you possess some mythical superiority ability to others while many Nigerians go about their productive business without the obsession you Igbos have for noisemaking and empty boasts.

https://m.guardian.ng/features/ogbomoso-takes-front-seat-in-cashew-cultivation/amp/

Yoruba rant

Typical gibberish froma pained Yoruba soul

Ekiti is a ghost town

I Dey fmc ekite like this.. IDO EKITI TO BE PRECISE
IFAKI EKITI IS EVEN WORST
IKERE EKITI IS A SLUM

NOT TO TALK ABOUT ONE ROAD ADO EKITI..

ONLY YORUBA PEOPLE CAN SURVIVE IN YORUBA TOWN

TILL NEXT MILLION CENTURY YORUBA TOWNS WILL REMAIN LOCAL AND GHOSTED

APART FROM FAJUYI PARK AND THE FLY OVER ADO IS BUSH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Asgard13: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Who is complaining If not your tribalistic and attention-seeking brothers? OP opens a thread that should facilitate education and exchange of ideas about opportunities in Ondo and your silly brothers had to jump in with their negativity.

Rather than tell them off, if fair, you chose to admonish those berating them for their mischief. You Igbos complain about Fulanis but you are the same as them in terms of blind and openly hypocritical/shameless defense of your kinsmen.

OGA LEAVE THOSE YORUBA VILLAGES UNA CALL STATES
TRAVEL AND SEE

NA WHY ALL YORUBA WAN DIE PUT ON TOP LAGOS

UPON SAY 97% OF THEM NO GET COMMON QIOSK FOR THE LAGOS

YORUBA AND BRAGGING EH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by niggadee(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
osu baby factory how far
Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Brimstone77: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
After investing now 5 years now you will be shouting "leave our space" up and down.....SMH!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Asgard13:

OGA LEAVE THOSE YORUBA VILLAGES UNA CALL STATES
TRAVEL AND SEE

NA WHY ALL YORUBA WAN DIE PUT ON TOP LAGOS

UPON SAY 97% OF THEM NO GET COMMON QIOSK FOR THE LAGOS

YORUBA AND BRAGGING EH

Obviously your issues with Yorubas run very deep. You are always on every single thread to do with Yorubas, their leaders, their existence and their land.

Your are really pathetic. You need to get a life as it does not seem you have one you enjoy very much.
Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Asgard13: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oshigun:

Obviously your issues with Yorubas run very deep. You are always on every single thread to do with Yorubas, their lesders, their existence and their land.

Your are really pathetic. You need to get a life as it does not seem you have one you enjoy very much.

VERY PATHETIC YORUBA MAN..

GIBBERISH AND NONSENSE

GO GET A LIFE
Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Brimstone77:
After investing now 5 years now you will be shouting "leave our space" up and down.....SMH!!!!!!!

If you're the right type of investor then why would anyone ever have issues with you? With all dues respect, I think it is obvious Igbos are unreasonable people for the singular fact they all never ask themselves "why us alone?".

Are there no other non-Yorubas investors in the SW like Edos, Tivs, Urhobo, etal ? Why have Yorubas never had any issues with them let alone ask them to leave?

Perhaps it is because those guys get on with their lives, personal progress and happiness rather than be obsessed with fighting and insulting their hosts as you Igbos are.
Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
nisai:
You see what we've been harping about. If we, the supposed native of Yorubaland, could be this reluctant to travel interstate, for obvious reasons, within our region, how about foreign investors sir?

We should try our extreme best to disallow barbaric entities from disrupting peace and economic progress in our land. I want the presidency but I want the forward progression of my region and people more in all positive indices.

I agree with you 100%. Security, to live and prosper how we want, is important above gaining the Presidency in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Asgard13: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oshigun:

If you're the right type of investor then why would anyone ever have issues with you? With all dues respect, I think it is obvious Igbos are unreasonable people for the singular fact they all never ask themselves "why us alone?".

Are there no other non-Yorubas investors in the SW like Edos, Tivs, Urhobo, etal ? Why have Yorubas never had any issues with them let alone ask them to leave?

Perhaps it is because those guys get on with their lives, personal progress and happiness rather than be obsessed with fighting and insulting their hosts as you Igbos are.

BECAUSE WHERE YORUBA PRIDE STOP NA WHERE IGBO OWN BEGIN

YORUBA NO FIT CHANCE IGBOS THE WAY THE DO MINORITIES

EVEN IN YORUBA CHURCHES

WETIN MAKE REDEEM FALL.. TRIBALISM OF YORUBA PEOPLE
YORUBA MAN WAN MAKE EVERYONE DEY BOW FOR AM LIKE SAY THEY CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO EXISTENCE .

SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DEY YORUBA LAND

BUT SEE THEM FOR LONDON AS DEM DEY SHOUT LIKE SAY NA DEM GET LONDON

DO SAME FOR LAGOS YORUBA GO TELL YOU LEAVE THEIR LAND

YORUBA SEF

ASKING WHY IGBOS... BECAUSE WE DEY PEPPER UNA.

Careless

1 Like

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by Asgard13: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
aremuforlife:
There are lots of untapped businesses that in can be done in Ekiti state, they have a good road, the electricity is ok.

WHICH ELECTRICITY IS OKAY

YOU CANNOT GET ANYTHING COLD IN ADO EKITI NOW.. call to confirm

IDO EKITI DONT HAVE LIGHT FOR THE PAST FOUR DAYS .. they just brought this light now after four days

IFAKI FISHIN IKERE DONT HAVE LIGHT.. AND NETWORK

... una wan make investors come suffer

NO GOOD FOOD ANYWHERE WALAHI..

3 Likes

Re: Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly by nkwuocha1: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin
Make I no talk first. cheesy
But Ekiti never dey open.But, you can invest on it and cash out.

The problem be say tomorrow them go start to dey jealous you again undecided

Land is cheap.
I like Ekiti and Ondo State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blame Gani Adams And OPC / Nnamdi Kanu Extradition Sponsors Clash Over UK Protests / Missing NAF Fighter Jet Found Outside Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.