Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? (1133 Views)

Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? / Genevieve Or Tonto: Who Wore It Better? / Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by chima2011: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
[center]Who is your ideal woman, Genevieve or Rita?[/center]
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by SeanT21(f): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
Rita who? Dominic?

I'm a female so i'll let the gentlemen answer!!
wink
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
I'm a woman but imma still answer though, genny has it with her beautiful skin (no homo). While she is pweety, Rita looks a little artificial for me. Just sayin'
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by Outstrip(f): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2011
Yep Gene is definitely more of a natural beauty. Both are beautiful
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by eddy1977(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2011
None of those two. but i would add monalisa chinda. a diamond in the rough. taker her,clean her up and ask her to mellow down.mmmmm nothing short of a true black beauty. did i mention that her full lips are just what any proper man,black or white would kill for? when those full lips render service somewhere.i wont mention,but let u use ur imagination.

monalisa chinda yesssss
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
eddy1977:

None of those two. but i would add monalisa chinda. a diamond in the rough. taker her,clean her up and ask her to mellow down.mmmmm nothing short of a true black beauty. did i mention that her full lips are just what any proper man,black or white would kill for? when those full lips render service somewhere.i wont mention,but let u use your imagination.

monalisa chinda yesssss

IMO Ms. chinda needs a good clean up b4 she can enter this competition, she has potential though wink
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by eddy1977(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2011
Yes she has potential.
a good clean up will put her in the ring with the two other competitors.

she has the height,the charms,the backside,the thighs,the hands and of course a smooth skin tone. her biggest assets are those juicy lips
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
eddy1977:

Yes she has potential.
a good clean up will put her in the ring with the two other competitors.

she has the height,the charms,the backside,the thighs,the hands and of course a smooth skin tone. her biggest assets are those juicy lips

Is height a big deal with you guys? cuz i've heard it mentioned a few times since i've been on this board
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by chic2pimp(m): 1:53am On Apr 09, 2011
NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 09, 2011
My ideal woman is Omotola grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by Equado(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2011
My idea chick is definitely genevieve nnaji,dominic is an ugly chick dat got lucky
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by llemisy(f): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2011
genevieve is my ideal woman.
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by Nakele(f): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
rokiatu:

My ideal woman is Omotola grin grin grin grin grin

Kwakws,,,My friend, read the topic properly, it says Genevieve and Rita not Genevieve/Rita& Omo,
Re: Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
Nakele:

Kwakws,,,My friend, read the topic properly, it says Genevieve and Rita not Genevieve/Rita& Omo,

I know.

The motive behind my post was to provoke people like you lol.

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Fela Anikulapo Kuti 14 Years After / Video : Pregnant Beyonce’s New L’oreal Commercial In Paris / Gov.uduaghan To Give Ailing Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa N3million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.