Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,992 members, 7,970,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round (347 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round by Johnnyessence(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Elon Musk is back on top.

The Tesla Inc. chief executive officer’s wealth rose to $199.9 billion after the rocket company he founded completed another funding round, vaulting him atop the Bloomberg Billionaires Index for the second time this year.

Tesla Inc. trimmed prices for its cheapest Model 3 and Model Y while raising prices for the Performance versions, according to the electric carmaker’s website.

The Model 3 Standard Range Plus is now 2.6% cheaper at $36,990 in the U.S. The price of the Model Y Standard Range was cut by 4.8% to $39,990.

North America’s first Bitcoin ETF got off to a stellar start in its debut, with investors exchanging $165 million worth of shares.

After a relentless surge in the world’s largest digital currency, the first Bitcoin productthat’s officially labeled an exchange-traded fund debuted Thursday in Toronto. It’s worth noting, though, that Europe has several crypto-tracking products that function like an ETF. The new fund, called Purpose Bitcoin ETF (ticker BTCC), invests directly in “physical/digital Bitcoin,” issuer Purpose Investments Inc. said in a statement.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-18/jeffrey-gundlach-says-bitcoin-may-be-a-better-bet-than-gold

Re: Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round by Johnnyessence(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
wow elon musk is back to the richest man in the world again. I just love him more for his huge investment in bitcoin.
Re: Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round by Johnnyessence(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bezos is a retailer, Musk is an innovator. Wow, I wonder who matters. I love elon musk innovative ideas. really ideas rule the world.
Re: Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
The Richest African.

Thank God it's no Longer Dangote.

Dangote can remain the Richest Black man
Re: Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round by LMS1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Village People Don Vex For Jeff Bezos cheesy
BTW My Sense Tell Me Elon Musk Deliberately Crashed His Income.
He Knew He Had A Jummy Investment That Can Pop His Pocket At His Will That's Why He Was Never Worried Steping His Position Temporary For Amazon. grin
Re: Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round by Johnnyessence(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala cc seun cc Dominique cc OAM4J cc fynestboi
Re: Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round by SoulMus: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Forbes list competition is very close and tight this decade.. unlike when Bill Gates sat at the top for years while Carlos Slim and Warren Buffett barely have him little chase
Re: Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round by Koulture(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
angry

Vladimir putin is richer than elon musk.

Their are several other secret billionaires around the world richer than either musk or bezos.
Re: Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round by IamFINESSE: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
Men them
Re: Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round by HolySpiritFire(f): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good one!
Re: Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round by MJBOLT: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
na wa o,title of richest man don turn football league,today Bezos go top,tomorrow Musk go top.Guys like us still dey relegation undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need 50k Loan Paying Back 60k In 14days, I Have A 300k Collateral / How To Receive International Payment With Transferwise / Genuine 320k/acre 2000 Hectares Available For Sale In Kwara State + Other Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.