Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,235 members, 7,887,656 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:59 AM

Investigate Properties In The South East Before Purchasing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investigate Properties In The South East Before Purchasing (107 Views)

Diaspora Easterners Let's Help Investigate Properties In The East B4 Purchase / Do Proper Search Before Purchasing Land / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investigate Properties In The South East Before Purchasing by IMO01: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
This company is created to assist clients in investigation landed properties in the south eastern part of Nigeria

Target client

We are looking for diaspora Nigerians who wants to own property in the south east but unable to due to factors beyond their control.

What we investigate

Legibility of land

Dispute lands

Erosion prone

Accessibility of land for Sale

Overpriced land etc

Mode of operations

Log into our website register and we would contact you for further discussion, once payment is made investigation commences

CEO

I am Dr Barr. Donald Emeka Mbamah.

I obtained my BS and MS from Eastern Michigan University and my Juris Doctorate from University of Detroit Mercy. I am a Barrister of Federal Republic of Nigeria and a an attorney in good standing of the great state of Michigan.

I have vast knowledge on property law

I am the solicitor and Director of consultancy at Imo State Polytechnic Umuagwo where I lecture as well.

Contact me on call/WhatsApp: 08181503227
Re: Investigate Properties In The South East Before Purchasing by IMO01: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Contact us today

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale@ Oniru / Urgent Sales / Hot Sale: Well Fenced One Plot Of Land For Sale In Commissioner Quaters, Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.