Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Marijuana And COVID-19 Pandemic. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marijuana And COVID-19 Pandemic. (622 Views)

Appeal To Legalize Marijuana And Tramadol as Post covid-19 antidepressant / Marijuana Has Been Deemed Essential — But Essential For Whom? / 6 Things To Know Before You Even Set Foot In A Marijuana Dispensary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana And COVID-19 Pandemic. by sk8458763: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
American Marijuana, an online guide for medical marijuana users in the United States, published a study on March 30 that shows how some Americans prioritize the substance during the coronavirus pandemic.
The pandemic of the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19 has reached more than 195 countries, which has led populations around the world to take precautionary measures out of fear and, sometimes, exaggerated reactions such as panic purchases. Dwight Blake, editor-in-chief of the publication and a former mental health advisor, conducted the study. The research involved 990 marijuana users whose responses were used to assess the importance of using cannabis compared to the subjective importance of securing the necessary staples.
The survey revealed that many users prioritize the purchase of marijuana they were quick to buy as soon as they began taking the preventive measure against the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Marijuana declared essential during the pandemic
Despite the restrictions placed on trade, it was decided that the premises that sell cannabis remain open.
When San Francisco became the first major city in the United States to issue a confinement order for the coronavirus, marijuana sales stores were initially closed. Just a few hours later he rectified. Cannabis was essential and these establishments could remain open.
This same guide has been adopted by Los Angeles, New York, the states of Illinois and Colorado, and so many other Administrations of the country that have imposed trade restrictions to face the pandemic: marijuana shops, such as supermarkets and [url=coloradocannabisshop.com]Colorado Cannabis Shop[/url] remain open.
Can Hash oil be useful against viruses like Covid-19?
Some work suggests that Hash oil may be beneficial for certain viral diseases. Although some information has been viralized that assures that this oil could be useful against the coronavirus.
Regulation by the EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) is expected to clarify the situation in the coming months.
Meanwhile, CBD products can be purchased on internet sites, to which they attribute a long list of properties, including their efficacy against Covid19. For this reason, researchers from the University of Imbrusia (Italy) and the Imperial College London (United Kingdom) have decided to review the available scientific literature and the claims of specialized websites to assess the current state of knowledge regarding the use of CBD, hemp and hash oils in viral diseases.
Cannabis is a natural growth herb that has been used for thousands of years to treat health problems. It is also used in perfumes, soaps, candles, and some foods. Cannabis is a very powerful oil, and only small amounts are needed for it to have a powerful effect on the body and mind.
The term cannabis (popularly known as marijuana) is used to describe a product of the cannabis sativa plant that is bred for its powerful, sticky glands known as trichomes. These trichomes contain high amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (called THC), which is the cannabinoid best known for its psychoactive properties. As we discussed throughout the article about all relevant products and Covid -19 so you can buy weed online during this global corona virus pandemic.

Re: Marijuana And COVID-19 Pandemic. by Victor8st: 12:20am On Oct 14, 2021
You are telling the truth that is not revealed on the news. Since marijuana has become legal, many people have been using it more in quarantine despite some government prohibitions. It would have been a fun experience for me too if I hadn't tried buy rick simpson oil. Honestly, it became a natural cure for the stress and depression that has plagued me all of 2020. I felt like I was in a massive hole from which there was no way out, but these oils showed me the way out. I am so grateful to have found them in time.

(1) (Reply)

Air Fried Chicken(air Fryer Recipe) / Revealed! Kolade Alabi Evading Arrest After Diverting N5.2B ALGON Funds / Celebrating Rt. Hon. Dr. Davematics David Emmanuel Ombugadu @ 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.