Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) (56451 Views)

Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Tecno66: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2021
post=99237738:
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:
This one no need autopsy. He died of bullet wound.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by ospido: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=99238081]Life like mist.

Appears for just a day, then disappears........
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2021
May God in his infinite mercy forgives all his shortcoming RIP
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Akinh: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Don't be Surprised that man's "Friend" may be behind this.
even the wife Sir..I fear them
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by pk2me: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
RIP but this man looks older than his age. Only 40 and he looks like late forties.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by pk2me: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Coldie:
People living in that edo state get mind I swear.
All those criminals they released during end sars are turning against them.
This man may have implicated one of them and now he's out and came for a revenge.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
BE mindful of your conducts 。if no one sees you GODsees
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Damiriel:
Did a man fall??

1. He ate his fellow's money
2. He slept with a fellow's woman
3. He has fallen a fellow before or intends to
4. He was used to avenge for something his friend or close associate did wrong
Oh! Yess!!

but if it was because of the latter then is isn't fair that he was killed, they should have killed his friend rather.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by frog12: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
bad association

mikezuruki:
From what I can see, he knew where the boys came from. It is cult related. As simple as that.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by merits(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
evans4luv:
grin e shock u??
No be small
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
RIP, but wait ooo, I hate incomplete story. What did he do. Give us the full gist.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Pochettino(f): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Isn't it too early to start this your Rubbish

Shut up stupid boy
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by afbstrategies: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
I don't know why Nigerians don't take CCTV technology serious.
Thousands of lives could have been saved and thousands of killers could have been taken off the streets or caught.

But then Again:

Stay away from shady deals and friends.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Tillatalk: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
The wife will never forget this incident

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fear edo state.
Crazy place
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
gypsey:
Oh! Yess!!

but if it was because of the latter then is isn't fair that he was killed, they should have killed his friend rather.

Killing him would be a message to the friend.. And in most cases when his friend gets the message, he goes for reconciliation and he is spared. While the other one had gone
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Damiriel:

Killing him would be a message to the friend.. And in most cases when his friend gets the message, he goes for reconciliation and he is spared. While the other one had gone
Mmmm... what a brutal way to send a message.
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
some people get mind shaa
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by relicng: 1:47am On Feb 21, 2021
This year is another thing
Re: Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) by Bikonze(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is more than two.
Fuckyoumod:
In cases like this, two things are involved.

Did he eat alone?

Did he step on toes?

Was it that they wanted him out of the way?

Or he was murdered so his own share will be taken, since he is no more?

The police should give us answers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church / Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.