Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,847 members, 7,909,188 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

Earn Money For Posting Pictures. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Money For Posting Pictures. (338 Views)

Online Task: Contract for Posting Review on Trust Pilot -Payment Upon Approval / Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money For N1500 (no VPN) / How Man Lost Good Job Offer For Posting Photos Of Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money For Posting Pictures. by ScrillyGOAT: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Hey guys,

There is a new app in google play store that allows the user to earn revenue on every picture posted by the individual. Instead of you wasting your fine pictures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with nothing to show for it, install this app today and start earning cool cash for every picture posted.

STEPS

1...Go to your Google play store and search for Tsu

2...Download the app,install and head over to the registration in the app

3...During registration, you will need a referral code if you want to start with $1 in your account so feel free to use mine AbiRatchford

Re: Earn Money For Posting Pictures. by Lima98(f): 7:46am On May 26, 2022
ScrillyGOAT:
Hey guys,

There is a new app in google play store that allows the user to earn revenue on every picture posted by the individual. Instead of you wasting your fine pictures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with nothing to show for it, install this app today and start earning cool cash for every picture posted.

STEPS

1...Go to your Google play store and search for Tsu

2...Download the app,install and head over to the registration in the app

3...During registration, you will need a referral code if you want to start with $1 in your account so feel free to use mine AbiRatchford
send the Tsu link please I checked on playstore alot of Tsu come out and I don't know which one to do download
Re: Earn Money For Posting Pictures. by Obilly123(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2022
Pls can you guide me...I’m in need of a job

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Administrative Officer / Please Help!!! It's Getting So Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.