Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,800 members, 7,965,962 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:12 AM

Advice Concerning : Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Concerning : Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting (140 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Ortintin: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
These are issues you have to discuss with her but in a semi joking way. For example lets assume she doesn't even clean the house, or she has one form of bad habit, you tell her jokingly and am sure the next day she will adjust. Don't press the matter too much. Just talk it lightly. For example you can say " Babe you know you are not nice o, you knew I have little paste and you can't give me from yours" Am sure she will be the one to even apologise to you.
In nutshell that issue is not too serious after all it is not as if you asked and she didn't give you.

For more advice on any matters, I have an advice running group so you can message us on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)
Re: Advice Concerning : Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Very answer is in the Bible ..
The living Faith church cananland OTA will be anoiting all sick and in dire straits by 11:45 am . No more secret tears. Find ur way there and return with ur testimonies. God bless u..chat me for transport enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Easing / The Secret To Having A Happy Marriage / Teaching And Learning Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.