Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling (35162 Views)

Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please / I Think Everyone Should Quit Gambling / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Vecto(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2021
Telstar:
Place on Rome against Man United but won't reveal correct score here.
Bro drop the correct score so can we all play and win together. Country hard my brother.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Truly here is my gambling story.I started actively like 6 months ago. between then and now i have gained about 350,000 thousand naira. however i have noticed that i am on a losing streak, like just yesterday i lost 12000 to real madrid. and its funny this topic came up today and i am the first person to post because i believe the LORD is warning me to quit. however after that real madrid loss i already vowed to leave it alone permanently because like i said i had already won about 500 thousand in the past 6 months but the losing streak i am on has dwindled it to 350 thousand profit over the gambling houses. so i think i want to leave on top meaning i won and they lost. i took 350, thousand from them. and so i have quit permanently

although i am tempted to do a last bet on the champions league finals grin grin grin grin grin i want to put something on manchester city
Put 350K on Manchester city, everywhere go stew grin
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Telstar: 12:45pm On May 06, 2021
Vecto:
Bro drop the correct score so can we all play and win together. Country hard my brother.
No, I can't. is okay for you guys. I have about 5 correct scores. One has just been played and it ended 1-1. cheesy
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2021
ensamy:
I have won 329k, 150k, 70k, 28k, numerous 14k, 8k, 6k, 25k, cashout 87k etc all with N100 bet at each time. So that's my own experience. Your own experience may be loses. Me na gains.
How much have you lost? You didn't tell us that.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Calicoe: 12:49pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Truly here is my gambling story.I started actively like 6 months ago. between then and now i have gained about 350,000 thousand naira. however i have noticed that i am on a losing streak, like just yesterday i lost 12000 to real madrid. and its funny this topic came up today and i am the first person to post because i believe the LORD is warning me to quit. however after that real madrid loss i already vowed to leave it alone permanently because like i said i had already won about 500 thousand in the past 6 months but the losing streak i am on has dwindled it to 350 thousand profit over the gambling houses. so i think i want to leave on top meaning i won and they lost. i took 350, thousand from them. and so i have quit permanently

although i am tempted to do a last bet on the champions league finals grin grin grin grin grin i want to put something on manchester city

Oga u are coming back trust me
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Chige777(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2021
Algold:
Gambling is dangerous risky business. It favours only one side... The owner of the business, others keep contributing what u will never get back.

I was lure into gambling by my course-mate that won N350,000. I can't remember how much I have lost to gambling.

There's one particular gamble I bet I lost my last 6k... Oooh u need to see my outward appearance.... I trek miles to relieve myself of the pain

Yours was a case of greed and lust. You knew nothing about gambling but because your friend won you jumped into it without a plan. Good gamblers have plan and see it as an investment and play without emotions.
My cousin has two cars and some shops.
He is a gambler but everyone thinks he is a yahoo boy.
He plays only 3 odds with 300k or 500k every day of the week.
He wins more than he loses
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by KingZaddy(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2021
HRSweetness:

Very insightful.

Actually, the real reason I tagged you is to save your moniker for a future reference bothering on film making.
no problem smiley
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Vecto(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2021
Telstar:
No, I can't. is okay for you guys. I have about 5 correct scores. One has just been played and it ended 1-1. cheesy
grin grin

Guy! No do dey do your fellow hustler like this. We are all in the same game. You sharing it with me neither changes the outcome of the matches nor your winnings. So make i mail you?
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 06, 2021
Chige777:

Yours was a case of greed and lust. You knew nothing about gambling but because your friend won you jumped into it without a plan. Good gamblers have plan and see it as an investment and play without emotions.
My cousin has two cars and some shops.
He is a gambler but everyone thinks he is a yahoo boy.
He plays only 3 odds with 300k or 500k every day of the week.
He wins more than he loses

Everyone has a plan until they get a punch in the face. You better find out what your cousin does for a living because betting is not a reliable job.

If you think I'm lying, try and emulate your cousin for a week since you know so much about emotionless gambling and betting as an investment.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by God200(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2021
tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by waploger(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2021
Jamersirwin1971:
For me I will say depending on the individual . I play sports bets and when I win I save and play again . This year alone I know how much u have saved from it. Let say I win 300 k , I save in 200k then take 50k for my pocket fee... then plan to reinvest 50k in 3weeks in rebetting .. in which I win win again .. I am not that addictive and been playing for years.. I just don’t let it get to me and can control .. just yesterday I won 100 k again . Saved in 40k .. will keep in 30k to bet in weeks then 30 k for my personal spending...

make i drop my aza? anything will be much appreciated. please?
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by uchennaq(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2021
Sports investment is all about discipline. If you are not, forget it.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Telstar: 1:02pm On May 06, 2021
Vecto:
grin grin

Guy! No do dey do your fellow hustler like this. We are all in the same game. You sharing it with me neither changes the outcome of the matches nor your winnings. So make i mail you?
Haha. No, don't.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Chidexter(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2021
Vecto:
We thank God for the breath of life, bro. Country hard. We just dey push am small small. I trust you are good too?

Yeah, I'm very much okay. Na so bro, Rome wasn't built in a day. Stay woke fam
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Dpaulie(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2021
Elzakzaky:

I will be glad if you can assist with Ilorin. I ve left Ibadan since 2009. Thanks in anticipation, sir.
I'll try
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by waploger(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2021
ZionwolSolution:
Anyone still wasting money gambling.....
While you should acquire permanent skills .

whats your location?
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by snipernigga(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2021
I won 2.2m naira last week with 5k. Why in the world should I quit?�

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Telstar: 1:13pm On May 06, 2021
Vecto:
I gave someone games today, if everything works out fine, from May 10, I will give you lots of games you can pick from and win cool cash.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Lomprico2: 1:19pm On May 06, 2021
Zeydah:
now imagine what you wrote...is this rubbish you wrote makes you a good Christian?even babalawo better pass you with this kon comment wey you comment so

did I say I'm a Christian?
I am not brainwashable!

Islam is a breeder for terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Jeffy1206(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

you will loose it again grin
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by seyicodes(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2021
Steve0979:
DAT evil book.DAT can't stop jihad and terrorism,hypocrisy at its peak
Jesus said my people perish because they lack knowledge. You need to read the context behind whatever you read inside Quran before you judge. It is Called Tafsir. Don't be too quick to judge brother.. I won't be so dumb to follow a religion that support killing unjustly.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by LordVarys1: 1:35pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

u are not a serious person I swear grin
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by SweetCunt97(f): 1:39pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

Na people wey dey lose and without principle and self control dey write epistle about gambling. Gambling aint for kids. See men winning millions every weekend naw, u think their wives will give them sermon about quiting? Best is to have a staking plan

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by SweetCunt97(f): 1:40pm On May 06, 2021
Telstar:
I gave someone games today, if everything works out fine, from May 10, I will give you lots of games you can pick from and win cool cash.
Drop am naw
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by SweetCunt97(f): 1:42pm On May 06, 2021
waploger:

make i drop my aza? anything will be much appreciated. please?
What stops u from predicting and winning?
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 06, 2021
Life is a choice, but you can gamble with it. Greed is also a choice that every wise gambler must have mastery over
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by SweetCunt97(f): 1:43pm On May 06, 2021
Vecto:
grin grin

Be careful. Na longthroat dey make goat enter trap.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by smokeyupu(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2021
Ebuka78:
I would just go straight to the point. The reason why you should stop playing gambling is that you would lose what you have gained.

I have seen a man lose 60k to gambling, and staked with his cell phone, and still lose it. Gambling is an addict.

If you are a woman and your husband is use to playing gambling, it is your work to tell his to quit or else, you both would lose everything.

If you are a man, and you have a fried who is a gambler, flee from him immediately before he infects you with it.

Finally, in every disadvantages, there is always and advantage. If you happen to win a bed, use your winnings and stock up your house, buy good clothes, eat good foods, etc. If you decide to go back and win more as a result of greed, you would lose it and remain in your current state.

I hope I have advised someone today, and that person is going to make a change.
I know someone would say "if he wins, you would like to collect from him."

Even if he wins, be it 2m or 5m, he would still go back and lose more.

Have you bothered to ask yourself if betting hadn't existed, where you would be?
You can start making amendment by channeling your money into something that would bring a better profit, and not wasting your money away on bets.

WHO BE DAT
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by ogbuefi677(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2021
Lomprico2:

you mean terrorist manual 2.0 condemned gambling but supports murder?
I just weak for that man.
Them de talk of serious something,he de mention Quran
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by hansomb: 1:54pm On May 06, 2021
seyicodes:
Quran mentioned it. Another reason is that God forgives almost all sin in ramadan but does not forgive gambler. So stop it.
It's only someone who died associating someone with Allah that He doesn't forgive. Get your facts straight.
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by thinkmoney(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

Just put 300k and lose again. Then ur eyes go come down
Re: The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling by hansomb: 2:04pm On May 06, 2021
Tisham20:
Me and gambling na marriage forever have bought a plot of land worth #700k with gambling money for me it’s a win win gamble wisely na God de do am for me
and you go still lose it to gambling. Gambling is like a circle, a karma kind of thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gtbank MD, Dan Orogun Dies In A Boating Accident In Liberia / What Are The Differences Between BN And RC Number / CBN Releases Guidelines For Enaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.