Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,165 members, 7,919,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

Who Is That - Maureen Esisi Asks When Asked If She Would Take Back Ex-husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is That - Maureen Esisi Asks When Asked If She Would Take Back Ex-husband (315 Views)

BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi / Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is That - Maureen Esisi Asks When Asked If She Would Take Back Ex-husband by saraeden29: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9RaOS6JpFo

Blossom Chukwujekwu

Maureen Esisi had quite a cheeky response when asked if she would take back ex-husband and actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu. Esisi who had a question and answer with some of her followers on Instagram, asked who Blossom was when asked if she would take him back. When asked what happened between her and ex husband, Blossom, Maureen replied ''I was married'' with a surprise smiley. She also disclosed that she is unsure if she will ever get married again. See her post below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9RaOS6JpFo

Re: Who Is That - Maureen Esisi Asks When Asked If She Would Take Back Ex-husband by habsydiamond(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Story for the gods... Tomorrow u go see her dey upload baby shower pictures now... Who knows if the ex husband still dey nack her for background.

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Fireboy Becomes A Landlord As He Shows Off His New House On Instagram / Best Black Haircuts In 2021 / "I'm Guilty, I Dated A Married Man, But He Was The One Who Lured Me Into It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.