Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) (1167 Views)

Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Profitable Crypto Trading: Trade Wisely. / Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 / MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mid-Night Multi-Millionaires Movement (MMMM)

My Financial Webinars are Only for The Prepared.

I Give Them Live as The Spirit Leads.

The DAYS are for THE HUSTLERS and WORKERS,

The NIGHTS are for THE CREATIVE THINKERS and DOERS.

Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by zoeA: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
RuthCares:
grin We don't sleep.
Never
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by zoeA: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Mid-Night Multi-Millionaires Movement (MMMM)

My Financial Webinars are Only for The Prepared.

I Give Them Live as The Spirit Leads.

The DAYS are for THE HUSTLERS and WORKERS,
Next move,sir

The NIGHTS are for THE CREATIVE THINKERS and DOERS.
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:14am On Feb 21, 2021
It's 01:11 am.

This Webinar is happening Live across over 7 Social Media platforms.
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:14am On Feb 21, 2021
We Go Live
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:37am On Feb 21, 2021
This Financial Webinar will be Exposing to you many Financial Secrets of The 21st Century....

This is going to be a 3 Nights Progressive Webinar, so hold on tight.
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:37am On Feb 21, 2021
I'll begin the course of this Financial Webinar with the Online News being shown all over Today's Google Chrome News Headers

Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:38am On Feb 21, 2021
Prior to this time, I had already circled out some very important KEYWORDS which are very paramount to Our Financial Webinar Series....

I had circled out 20 Important Keywords....
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:38am On Feb 21, 2021
I'll like to point out that The Algorithm of Google works in such a way that it shows and relates with you NEWS that you often search for or most often read through via weblinks which you visit.

So, don't be utterly surprised when you go through your google chrome and do not find such Headlines on your screen...
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Important Keywords for Tonight's Webinar

1. Crypto

2. $50 Million

3. Agri-SMEs

4. Nigeria

5. N423/$1

6. Oil

7. Ethereum

8. Pig farming

9. Smartphone

10. US

11. Ekiti

12. Pregnant Cows

13. 2021 Bitcoin

14. Akoin

15. $2 Billion Medicals

16. Kenya

17. World Remit

18. Aligns

19. CBN

20. Dollar Account Opening

We push further in tonight's Live Webinar addressing the following keywords.
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:53am On Feb 21, 2021
*1. Crypto* .

You've probably been hearing or seeing the word "Crypto" all around you for sometime now.

Many of you already know about Cryptocurrencies.

Many still don't.

However, the biggest fact is that many do not understand how the Cryptocurrency World operates as they have little or no Enlightenment about Cryptocurrencies,.

However, I'll be breaking tonight's Webinar in the simplest way possible for everyone to understand.

So whether you are a novice or an expert in Cryptocurrencies, All I'll be exposing here will be simple as A,B,C because Life is Truly as simple as A,B,C.
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:03am On Feb 21, 2021
So, very quickly...

For the sake of those that do not understand what Cryptocurrencies are;

Simply put;

Cryptocurrencies are Online Money.

That is;

Cryptocurrencies are INTERNET MONEY.

And the first Cryptocurrency to ever exist in the entire world was created in Year 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto.

The use of Bitcoin started in January 2009.

The first value of Bitcoin started as $0.0008 in 2009.
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:27am On Feb 21, 2021
As you can see, from the above picture, the present value of 1 Unit of Bitcoin is $55,873.21 .

This means, that if you had bought 5 Units of Bitcoins during the inception of Bitcoin and kept it stored in your PERSONAL BITCOIN WALLET until now; it means you would be having :

5 × 55,873.21 = $279,366

*Recall* ,

The value of Bitcoin (BTC) during inception was $0.0008.

And since you bought five (5) units of it; it would have cost you:

$0.0008 × 5 = $0.004.

If you are a Nigerian as I am; presently, the conversion of $279,366 to naira @ the rate of 500 naira per dollar =

$279,366 × 500 = 139,683,000 naira.

As at 2009, the Naira to dollar worth was about 230 naira

you would have bought 5 BTC for $0.004 which would have been less than a dollar (230 naira).

That would have been some MASSIVE WIN for you there, right?

Don't Fret yet.

You'll be learning more shortly.
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:36am On Feb 21, 2021
Now is not the time to cry over Opportunities missed.

Those who are following this Financial Webinar are here to learn about TOP Secrets which I've been Utilizing To Buy Bitcoins very Cheaply for Over 7 years.

Alot of people are into this opportunity already, as the platform I'll be revealing to you is and will always remain the Official Trading Platform for Bitcoins.

This information may be unknown to you because you don't get people teaching about their secrets and wonder business.

Over the years, I've traded across borders purchasing Bitcoins using various Ecurrencies. And if you are ready to learn, this really comes very easy.

So, let's go.
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:07am On Feb 21, 2021
www.blockchain.info

Once you click on the link above, you'll be advanced to these pages

Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:08am On Feb 21, 2021
Click on "Create Wallet"

Then input your email address and a password that you can remember.

NOTE: KEEP YOUR PASSWORD SAFE

Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:09am On Feb 21, 2021
You'll be asked to verify your email, so proceed to your email to verify it

Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:09am On Feb 21, 2021
Once your account is created, your Bitcoin wallet would appear like this

Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Now, that we've created our Blockchain account....

Let's further to the platform where Top Traders of Bitcoins in The World trades.

Information is Power.

Go straight to www.localbitcoins.com

Get registered to own an account on www.localbitcoins.com

Or follow up with the lectures as we demonstrate Live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by jamace(m): 3:48am On Feb 21, 2021
OP, thanks for the lectures. Knowledge is here. cool
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by Yomiside1(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Now, that we've created our Blockchain account....

Let's further to the platform where Top Traders of Bitcoins in The World trades.

Information is Power.

Go straight to www.localbitcoins.com

Get registered to own an account on www.localbitcoins.com

Or follow up with the lectures as we demonstrate Live.

Thanks for the info, when is the next lecture?
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by ThePropertyGuy: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2021
Midnight

Like In the middle of the night movement??

1 Like

Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Greetings Everyone.

We couldn't continue with the MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT Webinar which We started on Nairaland because This Account got blocked from posting.

I believe I was blocked from writing here by the bots on Nairaland because I dropped a link to Local Bitcoins.

However, We are glad this setback didn't tame us from Achieving Our FINANCIAL OUTREACH MISSION as we continued passing our Financial Education across all the platforms.
Re: Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) by netguy002: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2021
please where are you continuing it. drop the platform link pls

(1) (Reply)

Is Piggyvest A Bdc? / 1xbet Have Finally Unfreeze My Funds (Photos) / Destuctive Myths About Money :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.