Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,673 members, 7,941,597 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Are You Having Issues With 'insufficient Space'? Then This Is For You! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Having Issues With 'insufficient Space'? Then This Is For You! (1152 Views)

Are You Having Issues Making Payments Aliexpress/Alibaba/USD foreign?DM!! / Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim / Help! My HTC Phone Is Showing Insufficient Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Having Issues With 'insufficient Space'? Then This Is For You! by LifeOnline: 2:04am On Feb 21, 2021
A lot of times we try to get more content on our phones but our space no just deh understand. We keep getting disappointed and it's frustrating, even most times, you realise that you can't just delete anything from your phone because almost everything on your phone is very important.

What then is the solution?
How then do you go about solving this issue?
How do you deal with this wahala?
Here's the answer to these questions:::

Click the link here to keep reading:
/DealingWithInsufficientSpace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Having Issues With 'insufficient Space'? Then This Is For You! by moscobabs(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Where is the solution?
Re: Are You Having Issues With 'insufficient Space'? Then This Is For You! by ForeThinker: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2021
moscobabs:
Where is the solution?

Buy memory card

3 Likes

Re: Are You Having Issues With 'insufficient Space'? Then This Is For You! by 1F30M4(f): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
moscobabs:
Where is the solution?

1. As ForeThinker said, yeah buy a memory card
2. Copy/transfer all your files to the memory card
3. Make sure you know login details to your email, social media accounts and the sort
4. Remove your sim card and the memory card
5. Factory reset your phone

Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Having Issues With 'insufficient Space'? Then This Is For You! by osamz007: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
ForeThinker:

Buy memory card

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Samsung Galaxy S10 - SOLD / New Infinix Note 8i For Sale / Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.