Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Is The CBN Aware Of This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The CBN Aware Of This (698 Views)

4 Ways To Escape The CBN Old Naira Notes Deadline Of January 31 / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware / Anyone Aware Of A Good Garage Door Repair Service Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The CBN Aware Of This by 123winglass: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2021
Are these adverts not misleading? Is the CBN Aware of what most of these loan apps are doing? Who regulates their adverts and actions

This advert popped up on my browsers screen and the first thing that caught my attention was the picture of the Central Bank governor, Godwin Emefiele. This picture is presented as some sort of endorsement or back up to the loan app.

How legal is this apart from the fact that most of the content of the app are misleading or incomplete

1 Share

Re: Is The CBN Aware Of This by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:20am On Feb 21, 2021
123winglass:
Are these adverts not misleading? Is the CBN Aware of what most of these loan apps are doing? Who regulates their adverts and actions

This advert popped up on my browsers screen and the first thing that caught my attention was the picture of the Central Bank governor, Godwin Emefiele. This picture is presented as some sort of endorsement or back up to the loan app.

How legal is this apart from the fact that most of the content of the app are misleading or incomplete
pls tweet this as they are more active there than nairaland . Thank u too much
Oya, sick and those in dire straits..make ur way to living Faith church cannanland OTA. Time is 11:45am. Papa Oyedepo will be annointing all sick personally today.bring ur annointing oil and family plus friends. No more secret tears inugo Congratulations
Re: Is The CBN Aware Of This by Pmedia7787: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2021
123winglass:

This are not even loan apps

This are scammers

Selling people details and stealing card details

1 Like

Re: Is The CBN Aware Of This by MoonWater: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pmedia7787:

This are not even loan apps
This are scammers

Selling people details and stealing card details

They are not scammers. They are loan sharks
Re: Is The CBN Aware Of This by Klass99(f): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The CBN Aware Of This by Rubbiish(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Klass99:
Na so I dey my crib jejely, dey receive text and email notification from Sun Trust Bank notifying me of the savings account they opened for me, without my instructions to do so oo!

They sent me an account name and account number. How they even got my details still dey baffle me, as in, my email addy, phone number and full name.
So what is your point now??
Re: Is The CBN Aware Of This by Pmedia7787: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
MoonWater:

They are not scammers. They are loan sharks

Loans sharks always come with registered names

This ones link to WhatsApp to gain more audience

They are scammers ,data stealers,and nothing more

(1) (Reply)

Easter Sunday giveaway / Which Online Business Can 1 Invest In Working & Earning From Home? / Korra Obidi Finally Speaks On Her Marital Issues. Apologizes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.