Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,963 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

ALL RENTED OUT!!!!! Newly Built Spacious Furnished Apartment For Rent. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ALL RENTED OUT!!!!! Newly Built Spacious Furnished Apartment For Rent. (216 Views)

Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? / Onye Eze: A Man We Helped Rented Out Our Property - Man Writes / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ALL RENTED OUT!!!!! Newly Built Spacious Furnished Apartment For Rent. by joungblood(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2021
This is a new beautiful house that just finished building February 2nd 2021, it is en-suite, tiled, good water, all the inside painted beautifully, island standard, very big and spacious, in a very secure estate, GLORIOUS ESTATE, 24 hrs power supply in the area,. Everything in the house is brand new, available flats are, 2 no of a room sefcon, 1 no of 1 bedroom and parlor, 1 no of 2 bedrooms and parlor. Seeing is believing, location is ota, back of obasanjo Farm, ijagba roundabout, ado-odo. Call or whatsapp me for more pictures or videos of the place. The place is already open and filled with people and everything you need... Come and inspect the property

Call or whatsapp me on 08125670754
Prices range from 150k to 350k annually depending on the apartment you are renting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Washroom / Lands Selling With Good Titles Ibeju Lekki, Grab Them !! / Filling Station For Sale At Ajangbadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.