Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,684 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable (532 Views)

Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? / Earn 40% For 6months - Join S.M Business Nigeria / Can Someone Help Me With Contacts Of A Very Reliable Delivery Agent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by webtutorr: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
SM BUSINESS NIGERIA is a business development agency based in Port Harcourt.
We pull investors funds into daily running business and pay back 40% return on investment to investors for 6months..
Your funds are not traded in any form of online trading businesses.

We are into daily running business that brings daily returns and can never fail.

So, your funds are in a secured hand.

Office address: Agip Junction, Mile 4 FHE, Port Harcourt.

You can visit the official website here for more details and register to invest.
https://smbusiness.com.ng/

This very batch of investment ends 31st march 2021.
So, invest now when the opportunity is still available.

You can join other investors on our whatsapp group here:
https:///IPgBCBDxOieG0p2wpn3dph

If the link did not work, you can call/whatsapp us on: 08065847947

OR you can register in our official website: https://smbusiness.com.ng/

Re: Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by phrancys001(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
MMM 2.0

1 Like

Re: Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by webtutorr: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
phrancys001:
MMM 2.0

Must you comment on things you dont know about

Cant you caution your cheap brain to be useful for once
Re: Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by phrancys001(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
webtutorr:

Must you comment on things you dont know about

Cant you caution your cheap brain to be useful for once
Low budget hushpupi like you no nairalander go offer you him cheap brain for scamming shi shi you no see SCAM o! grin

1 Like

Re: Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by webtutorr: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
phrancys001:
Low budget hushpupi like you no nairalander go offer you him cheap brain for scamming shi shi you no see SCAM o! grin

I dont blame foolish animal like you.

Its your cheap 10mb data thats giving a lowlife idiot like you this access.

Fools will just come out and be talking nonsense of things they dont know.
Re: Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by airsaylongcome: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
phrancys001:
MMM 2.0

As innnnnnn! I used to work for a similar kind of business. Claimed we were investing in FX with 15% monthly returns.as an employee I was so convinced that I started promoting the business to family and friends. Was very active on NL promoting the business and resolving issues for people who held on tight to my word (as an insider). Just before Christmas last year the scales fell off my eyes. All of it was shady.

Business was unable to keep up with payments and went "belly up". I feel so terrible being responsible for encouraging a number of people to "invest". I even spent considerable amount of time researching and testing a software that would have given management better insight 9m deposit mobilisation. Not knowing say oga at the top wasn't doing what he claimed the business was doing. 70k+ investors with their money "hanging"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by webtutorr: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
airsaylongcome:

As innnnnnn! I used to work for a similar kind of business. Claimed we were investing in FX with 15% monthly returns.as an employee I was so convinced that I started promoting the business to family and friends. Was very active on NL promoting the business and resolving issues for people who held on tight to my word (as an insider). Just before Christmas last year the scales fell off my eyes. All of it was shady.

Business was unable to keep up with payments and went "belly up". I feel so terrible being responsible for encouraging a number of people to "invest". I even spent considerable amount of time researching and testing a software that would have given management better insight 9m deposit mobilisation. Not knowing say oga at the top wasn't doing what he claimed the business was doing. 70k+ investors with their money "hanging"

Story teller, it will be better you create your own thread and have your story well outlined there.
Why do you people like gossiping about what you have no single clue about
Re: Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by airsaylongcome: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
webtutorr:

Story teller, it will be better you create your own thread and have your story well outlined there.
Why do you people like gossiping about what you have no single clue about

Lol! I don't have power to argue. Go and ask about MBA Trading and Capital Investments Ltd. Your business is still small compared to small spin-offs from MBA.

Modified
You are offering 480% annual returns (240% per half year). I laugh. MBA that was offering 180% per annum couldn't cope. Anyway I wish whoever decides to go with you all the luck in the world.
Re: Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by phrancys001(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! I don't have power to argue. Go and ask about MBA Trading and Capital Investments Ltd. Your business is still small compared to small spin-offs from MBA.

Modified
You are offering 480% annual returns (240% per half year). I laugh. MBA that was offering 180% per annum couldn't cope. Anyway I wish whoever decides to go with you all the luck in the world.
bros no mind d mumu from is insulting utterances you U be way convinced that d moment you invest in d scam venture that's d treatment innocent preys will get on request of their hard earned money back,here at nairaland we say NO to SCAM
Re: Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by aieromon(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Well, better late than never.

The scammer has disappeared with stolen funds and finally, the scales are falling off "investors", "risk takers" and "promoters" eyes. It was nothing more than a regular Ponzi scheme set up to rip off the people at the bottom of the pyramid. Calling it a business or an investment is a wrong description for MBA Forex.
Re: Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by austinkenneth: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Was he actually trading forex? What biz was he doing?
Re: Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% For 6months - Very Reliable by airsaylongcome: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2021
austinkenneth:

Was he actually trading forex? What biz was he doing?

For long periods I firmly believed the business was Trading. Right now it seems like it was a pyramid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How A Stay At Home Mum Can Earn Upto 800k From Home / How I Made N30,000 Online Without Capital / First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.