Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,113 members, 7,973,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

How To Get A Man Not To Cheat On You – Singer Ceeza Milli Tells Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Get A Man Not To Cheat On You – Singer Ceeza Milli Tells Ladies (244 Views)

'I Love You' - Singer, Cassie Says As She Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Man / Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Man Not To Cheat On You – Singer Ceeza Milli Tells Ladies by saraeden29: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9RaOS6JpFo

Fast-rising Nigerian musician, Ceeza Milli has a piece of advice for Nigerian ladies on how to make their men not cheat on them. The former Starboy artist of the ‘Soco’ fame whose real name is Ifeanyi Charles Bosnah took to his Twitter page to dish out the important advice to his female followers. According to the singer, ladies have to make sure their men suspect them of cheating first. This will keep the men busy as they would use up the whole time trying to figure out who the lady is cheating with instead of trying to plan their own cheating rendezvous. See his tweet below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9RaOS6JpFo

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Funniest Mr Ibu Movie You Will Ever Watch (2021 New Mr Ibu Movie) / I Will Legalize Cannabis And Ban Alcohol If I Become President – Naira Marley (V / Bbnaija Nina Ivy's Husband Surprises Her With Brand New Range Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.