Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,528 members, 7,968,493 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:21 AM

Help! A Girl So Close To Me Is Losing Her Mind. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! A Girl So Close To Me Is Losing Her Mind. (273 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Girl So Close To Me Is Losing Her Mind. by dikeporo78: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
A girl about 15 years of age is having a mental health condition. She would talk continuously to herself as if taking to other people. She will suddenly laugh aloud, she would be throwing her fists in the air, taking to no one in particular.
Infact, I would say she is mentally disturbed.
How can she be helped.
Her mother has taken her to the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba and according to her mother some tests were conducted including blood, urine and some other tests. Some drugs were given to her and she has been taken the drugs BUT no improvement even its getting worse.
Please, this family needs help from people who knows how they can get their daughter back in good health again. They are in pains seeing their daughter going insane.
Re: Help! A Girl So Close To Me Is Losing Her Mind. by Shellsploit: 1:23am On Feb 22, 2021
May God heal her..

Lalasticlala sef.
Re: Help! A Girl So Close To Me Is Losing Her Mind. by oxypressPlus: 7:28am On Feb 22, 2021
dikeporo78:
A girl about 15 years of age is having a mental health condition. She would talk continuously to herself as if taking to other people. She will suddenly laugh aloud, she would be throwing her fists in the air, taking to no one in particular.
Infact, I would say she is mentally disturbed.
How can she be helped.
Her mother has taken her to the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba and according to her mother some tests were conducted including blood, urine and some other tests. Some drugs were given to her and she has been taken the drugs BUT no improvement even its getting worse.
Please, this family needs help from people who knows how they can get their daughter back in good health again. They are in pains seeing their daughter going insane.

Most children's mental health disorders can be traced back to a perinatal hypoxic conditions. These problems remain silent until it begings to manifest later in life.
If conventional treatment fails then it is time to explore other options such as hyperbaric oxygen therapy HBOT.
HBOT heals the brain. With hbot there can be an emmediate positive change in mental health. A series of treatment sessions can bring a permanent healing.
HBOT heals the brain through different pathways.

We are HBOT providers.

(1) (Reply)

Should Men Be Concerned About Semen Leakage Caused By Chronic Prostatitis? / Health Stakeholders Accuse FG Of Deviating From COVID-19 Vaccination Plan / Facts And Basics On Men Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.