Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,892 members, 7,933,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:34 AM

Wizkid’s Signee Terri Cries Out As He Shares His Ordeals With Music Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Signee Terri Cries Out As He Shares His Ordeals With Music Career (1094 Views)

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals / Bobrisky Drags Blogger SDK, For Posting Their Ordeals With Tonto Dikeh In Dubai. / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s Signee Terri Cries Out As He Shares His Ordeals With Music Career by saraeden29: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9RaOS6JpFo

Nigerian on social media have reacted with mixed feelings over Terri's recent claims

- Terri who was signed under Wizkid's label in 2018, took to his Twitter account to reveal he had no management, plan nor team for two years

- He went on to acknowledge two people who helped him kickstart his career again in May 2020

PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!

Nigerian upcoming musician, Terri, recently left tongues wagging following his now-deleted tweet talking about his music career.

In the post, he revealed that he had no management, plans nor team as regards his music career. He went on to thank two people: @iamtheOsagie and @TheMosesJohnson for helping him through the 'first steps' in May 2020.

In his words:

"God save Terri, for 2 years straight, had no manager, no team, no plans, nothing to follow. Grateful for @iamtheOsagie and @TheMosesJohnson for starting my first steps last May 2020."
Reactions as Kevin Ikeduba says most men won’t renew if marriage certificates expired
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!

The post which has since gone viral has sparked mixed reactions amongst internet users, many of whom seized the opportunity to compare Davido's ability to make a star out of his crew members with Wizkid's label performance.

See some comments below:

la_doosh:

"Even fada don blow under 30BG, wiz kid is selfish abeg."
evelyn____xx:

" Chai that’s why I prefer 30bg everyone there is a star."
bright___r:

"This is why I love David!! He carries his team along unlike the rest "
Wizkid’s signee Terri cries out as he shares his ordeals with music career
Terri's new claims have caused a mixed reaction online. Photo credit: @starboyterri, @wizkidayo

yqool:

"Even person wey be thug for 30 bg blow. Father wey be Okada Man/ weed plug; blown."
officialprincesilva:

"Just because you are successful in your music career doesn’t mean you should automatically have a record label and sign people too..."
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly

DJ Cuppy reacts as man asks her to be his Valentine with cute note
official_samvail:

"Wizkid wasn’t built to raise any one up...! Some persons are like that, not that they don’t want to but it doesn’t just workout for them even when they try to."
darrienfargo:

"One thing about wizkid he doesn't like someone competing with him in his label case study Mr eazi,just find another label boy GOODLUCK WITH THAT."
On Tuesday, March 28, 2018, Wizkid officially signed Terri to his record label. Terri was recently featured on Soco, a Starboy release.

Wizkid took to his Instagram page to share this exciting piece of information writing that: “Young Bull @terri_ryn signed His contract today! Welcome lil bro ! $TARBOY.”

Kumashe Yaakugh is a Legit.ng journalist with three years of working experience in the media industry. She graduated from Benue State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication. Kumashe is an entertainment and lifestyle editor reporting mostly on entertainment and human interest stories. When she isn't working, Kumashe uses her spare time to read about historical events, music and cultures around the world. Learn more about her on Twitter @kvmashe

Source: Legit.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9RaOS6JpFo
Re: Wizkid’s Signee Terri Cries Out As He Shares His Ordeals With Music Career by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Machala eagle that can't feed his offspring is that one a leader.....tatibiji 4 life
Re: Wizkid’s Signee Terri Cries Out As He Shares His Ordeals With Music Career by DaddyRochie1642: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
What should I do with this news
Re: Wizkid’s Signee Terri Cries Out As He Shares His Ordeals With Music Career by Henryfocoyo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wizkid have done everything possible for Terri to brow. starting from taking him to his tours and concepts all over the world!! another example Puting him in his biggest hit 'soco' and also featuring him in his latest album I in Lagos'. Wizkid always promote Terri in all his social media handles, even in all his interviews and radio tours he always talks about Terri, telling his fans to go watch out for Terri.. what other promotion do people want him to do for Terri again because I don't understand �

There was a time Terri said Wizkid stop him from visiting his home town and family, so that he can stay in the studio and focus on his career 'working hard' to produce a nice songs. what more again Wizkid don try abeg!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Signee Terri Cries Out As He Shares His Ordeals With Music Career by Henryfocoyo(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Machala eagle that can't feed his offspring is that one a leader.....tatibiji 4 life
bro plz can you tell me the reason why yonda left 'DMW' after all the songs he wrote for Davido. can you also tell me the reason why mayorkun is bigger than dremo!!
And I wanna still no why Davido last signee 'liya' songs are not making waves after all the promotion's Davido did. David went as far as giving her the best and expensive video featuring himself in it, still the song and the girl no still blow..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Signee Terri Cries Out As He Shares His Ordeals With Music Career by kenzysmith: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Or starboy artiste are piece of crap wizkid himself should be davido to enter DMW the biggest label in africa.
Re: Wizkid’s Signee Terri Cries Out As He Shares His Ordeals With Music Career by kenzysmith: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Wizkid have done everything possible for Terri to brow. starting from taking him to his tours and concepts all over the world!! another example Puting him in his biggest hit 'soco' and also featuring him in his latest album I in Lagos'. Wizkid always promote Terri in all his social media handles, even in all his interviews and radio tours he always talks about Terri, telling his fans to go watch out for Terri.. what other promotion do people want him to do for Terri again because I don't understand �

There was a time Terri said Wizkid stop him from visiting his home town and family, so that he can stay in the studio and focus on his career 'working hard' to produce a nice songs. what more again Wizkid don try abeg!!
wizkid never carry go the baba place way make am blow.

(1) (Reply)

‘this Is Too Dangerous’ – Fans React To Video Of Pregnant Actress, Uche Ogbodo [ / Sister Ashamed Of Her Disabled Brother And She Instantly Regrets Of Been His Sis / Soldiers Celebrating The Appointment Of A New Chief Of Army Staff In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.