Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:48 PM

First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? (27221 Views)

First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by wealthyhenry(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lagos to Warri. Via Arik
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by UncommonLogic: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nigerian Airways
Lagos to JFK NY
N 300.00

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Carlyboi(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kingdemmu:
Went to Dubai via Addis Ababa for a 2 month medical vacation. Had a surgery which was unfortunately not successful as Isymptoms appear to be resurfacing lately.

The Almighty God and the universe will perfect your healing bro.Stay strong.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Bobola07(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Abuja to Calabar. Ibom Air.
December 2020.

I was confident all the way to the airport, even during take off. I no shake until we dey fully inside the air, and we experienced some mild turbulence. I was at the window side.

oh Lord...i looked down...and my heart beat 5 times in a second..

i no dey at rest till we landed...i felt cold in my hands and feet.

3 Likes

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by midehi2(f): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
my first experience is too mgekeshi, even still, i have phobia for height, a night before next day local flight, if i just remember say i dey travel with plane, my heart go just gbiimmm
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by djflexcy: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
From Cameroon to Equatorial Guinea 2009, it was really scary at first
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
ikorodu- lagos island
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Exmilitant(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Aero contractors, to an offshore platform at escravos.
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
anonym0us:
why you dey look for am? Him hold your destiny?

Lol
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Zane2point4(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
2017 borded Ethiopian airline enroute addis,then on transit to Guangzhou china beyuilin airport.
Almost 18hrs journey,but very smooth due to size of the aircraft,turbulence was just like a scratch to it.

There's a big diff blw intl and local o.diff experience.

Immediately i commot the plane see country i immediately wan cry for naija.

I have this habit of tipping the airport staff to give me seet by the window, buh on this day i wasn't lucky i sat behind the toilet ,good for pics cos e resemble first class,but due to much traffic of ppl going to ease themsef you no go like am.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Kingdemmu: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Carlyboi:

The Almighty God and the universe will perfect your healing bro.Stay strong.
Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
BernieLee:
Flew Uyo - Lagos uia Dana in 2016.
Had this urge to throw up during takeoff. You should see how i gripped my seat, thankfully a family member sat by me and she calmed me if not everybody for know say i be newbie.
Like someone said people u meet on the plane are different than those on the bus o. Lievels dey abeg.
Sadly that was my first and last but one day e go beta.
E go better my brother
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by SavageBoy: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Viicfuntop:
cheesy

To the Bermuda Triangle , then took another flight to planet Pluto before it left out solar system grin

Can a pretty girl be this playful
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Carlyboi(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kingdemmu:
Amen. Thanks

You’re welcome bro.
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by freshvine(f): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Aero Contractors from PHC-LOS . After the 1hr flight I felt I've been scammed of my 35k

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by davidque: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kaduna to Lagos by Arik was my first time flying, that was 2010
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by bigcee(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
chatinent:
I went in and came out.

Excursion.
Lwkmd grin

1 Share

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by KBARBIE(f): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
I flew to school from Lagos to Calabar via ADC airline.

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by ojotobiloba1: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Shellsploit:
Okada Air to okearo, Matogun
Resident Area of my Annoying ex

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by itslinkin4005(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
BernieLee:
Flew Uyo - Lagos uia Dana in 2016.
Had this urge to throw up during takeoff. You should see how i gripped my seat, thankfully a family member sat by me and she calmed me if not everybody for know say i be newbie.
Like someone said people u meet on the plane are different than those on the bus o. Lievels dey abeg.
Sadly that was my first and last but one day e go beta.
Guy nawah for u oooh... it's never your last and can never be your last infact you are just starting joooor.... there are plenty countries to visit joooooor

2 Likes

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Interstate

LOS to ABJ Return flight

50mins flight was like 2sec grin

I wanted more ....
You for kuku no gree come down. Airlomplane conductor for bundle you out by force. lol
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Futureukstudent: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Flew from Lagos to London, Year 2008. It was a lovely experience, I remember falling sick 2days before the journey and how I got well automatically immediately I stepped into the plane. And also seeing those mountains covered with snow, and also seeing other planes flying pass you in some distance. Then the sun, I come Dy look at d sun as if we be mate cos it felt like we are level cheesy cheesy

All the 4times I have been on the air, I have never experienced air turbulence and I pray never to experience it. The only time I got scared in a plane, was my last time of boarding a plane 2years ago. And it was cause rain fell heavily and there was lighting and thunder sote I come Dy fear say shey when we take off, we no go enter inside cloud wey thunder Dy so cheesy cheesy wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Spanner4(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
angry angry angry

Reading comments, I must say this: life no balance at all.

When will one smell plane let alone enter it?
I weep
I tire
I dey confused

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by MidaserveNG: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lovely
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by infogenius(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
kponkedenge:
I flew Lufthansa from Lagos to Berlin.... Going to Shanghai... Then from Berlin to Shanghai. Spent over a day to get to Shanghai.

How about you?

Maiduguri to Lagos with Nigeria Airways.
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
From Lagos to Qatar then to Belarus...
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Zetty177x: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
London .I used BA...

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Top6074: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
San Diego for a conference via Paris. Spent ten hours crossing the Atlantic. It was marvelous.
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by oluwazoba25: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
İn 2018 natons cup guness took us to accra ghana, i am one of the lurky winners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by RuMiRgO1stSon: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
2016 cheesy Ajao estate to MM2 SIGHTSEEING 2019 cheesy another trip to MM2 from Ajao to MM2 also SIGHTSEEING >smiley Baba answer my call make I enter plane go New York too AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Zane2point4(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
majamajic:

Once its Qatar airline to Dubai u must transit at Doha
I love qatar airline,those ppl get money o,even that there classic music dem deh play wen boarding deh off me.

Very cool airpot too.

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by mattfeuter(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
MiddleDimension:
did you first land in Doha before flying to Dubai, that short distance?

Yup!

Lagos —- Doha —- Dubai

1hr 50 mins stop

Airport was so big compared to Murtala, it was at that point I knew our leaders have failed us and continue to do so. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Party Members Died Going For Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election / Hiking Idere Hills - The New Tourist Attraction In Oyo State / The World’s Top 10 Most Visited Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.