Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend (5271 Views)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by chiomarita: 1:49am On Feb 22, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi Bakre, has sent the internet on fire with the release of his pregnant girlfriend's photos. This has so far stirred mixed feelings amongst his fans and that of Alex Unusual.

Some fans have also gone as far as calling him out for not ending up with Alex Unusual.

The duo made an admirable pair while they were in the Big Brother Naija house in 2018 and even after they left the show.

However, the former banker shared a photo of him having a romantic moment with his pregnant bae and captioned it, ""My own award o. See as woman fine.."

See some reactions below culled by [url]pearlsnews.com[/url] from Instagram,

adepejuruth_cateringservice wrote: So with all what Alex went Tru on line bulling insults and all tobi no dey with Alex for ever ����if not for Alex constant cheering up tobi for big brother house cece ready send tobi enter depression.. Hmmmmm anyway congratulations"

Another IG user wrote, "msohenhen, well next time Alex should mind her business and not turn on another woman for a man"
able_blessedsoul added, "It be like say belle don enter.. Abi na my eyes.

soberdrunk8 said, "Abeg where una dey see all these Fine girls!!!?? Abi I get eye problem??

chisomohia26: Someone check on Ale......��

chan67: She is pregnant after you shine Alex Kongo ...Read on at https://pearlsnews.com/bnaija-tobi-bakre-shows-off-his-pregnant-girlfriend/

Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by Fantisha(m): 3:43am On Feb 22, 2021
Nawao
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 4:09am On Feb 22, 2021
So? Alex used his D to polish her P. She was always infatuated when it came to Leo, a fellow Yoruba man whom Tobi couldn’t stand. The guy dodged a bullet, abeg. I’m sure she’s glued to one idiot who she bores to death by constantly talking about Tobi, Cee C, Nina and Leo. It’s either that or she’s found her way into the runs business.
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by tillaman(m): 4:46am On Feb 22, 2021
angry
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by femi4: 5:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Another guy is shinning her congo. Alex isn't a victim. Infact, no victim in mutual sex

10 Likes

Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by TANID(m): 5:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by projectreserve2: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2021
grin cry
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by oluwasegun007(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2021
What's Kongo please
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by Faber(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2021
oluwasegun007:
What's Kongo please
Just swear with ur life say u never shine kongo before shocked

Na only Kongo you see there...you no see 'Alex", "Tobi" , "Wife", "Pregnant", "Shine", "Fans", "React" ...na only Kongo you come dey ask wetin im mean.

Ok let me define Kongo for you..."Kongo na that thing ur papa shine come born you"

4 Likes

Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by oluwasegun007(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Faber:

Just swear with ur life say u never shine kongo before shocked

Na only Kongo you see there...you no see 'Alex", "Tobi" , "Wife", "Pregnant", "Shine", "Fans", "React" ...na only Kongo you come dey ask wetin im mean.

Ok let me define Kongo for you..."Kongo na that thing ur papa shine come born you"

For your mind you have explained
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Okay I've seen this,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by majamajic(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2021
oluwasegun007:
What's Kongo please

Penis or sex related stuff
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by CSTRR: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2021
To give girl belle nowadays just easy like A,B,C.

Any small boy that barely has hair on his balls can do it.

2 Likes

Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by nelsonebby(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Alex travel to the US 2 years ago na
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by 9jaBloke: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by padi94(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Las las
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
See how she be for bed and she how she be for photoshoot angry
Re: U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend by pretydiva(f): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Their business not mine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram / I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima / Does Anyone Have Pictures of Mo'Cheddah??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.