Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (56549 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by ayusco85(m): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

Which useless loan company agreed to give u big loan with teacher salary with a 5 year tenor. Tell us the name of the loan company and the amount. CBN need to hear this
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by micflo28(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2021
The way things are going with you now, I am sure Chinese products will last more than you cos it's suicide straight up. Abeg do us a favor of telling us the name of the school you work in so we don't enrol our kids and the transfer the burden of the loan on us the parents when you are gone grin wink grin grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Emzenoz(m): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry
where una for they see this kind love ?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
How could you have gotten loan for a stranger? what a pity
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by KingLion007(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2021
So all this shout wea we dey shout u no dey see abi..you no wan get sense for wea woman dey abi...u b pussy ass niqqa.In ur next life na ur dick u go use tk d loan...dis sch don hammer sef coz dt gal don tie u down for dt sch...d sch shld tnk d gal for givin dem a dedicated teacher like you.5 yrs no return...bros try get sense small for wea pussy dey na

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by fidtopade: 12:22am On Feb 23, 2021
BareFacedLies:

I'm sure you promised her the loan when you were on top of her and about to cum grin
not all promise are bound to be fulfilled oooo. Promise in the other room and during the act is a major ones that are not bound to be fulfilled.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by brightalo1010: 12:22am On Feb 23, 2021
BabbanBura:

Guy I experienced same, alot of time. The recent one is just 2 months ago - sisi I no see, person no dey even talk to me sef, na me dey chat her up.

Women, ehn! God go help the nice guys that tey to help una!!!
giving ladies loan isn't what make someone a nice guy. Stop giving people you don't trust loan, while you are trying to a nice guy also try to be smart and wise. I can never give loan to any lady except my mother and sister. Not wife sef. Not to talk of girlfriend.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Theokolez: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Pray worst thing doesn't come on. U are joking with my ordeal? angry
Mumu na now u know say u dey go through ordeal?
Werey wey no get sense go take loan because of pussy angry
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Lexusgs430: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

You don enter one chance..... She simply used you. Did you sign an agreement with her or have any chats, regarding the loan?....

Get the police to arrest her..........
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by tit(f): 12:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Na so
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Slynation(m): 12:52am On Feb 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol ever since I comot my hand for there matter wlh I sleep well
I may soon wash my hand as well oO....there wahala no dey finish

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Pharaohny: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2021
A
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Bluffly: 12:59am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
You gave her cash or transferred?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Markfedel(m): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2021
But why people wicked like this, human being get mind ooo. After helping you with a loan u block the person. Even Devil no fit do this one, a teacher 5years repayment. We all need to be heartless with demands this days, u can't predict anyone again.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by bigcasava1(m): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2021
Good for you, you go suffer for five years. There are things you don't do in the of love
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by candygist: 1:14am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

Pussy nigga. Na guys like you dey sell family property because of pussy.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by cooltola(m): 1:17am On Feb 23, 2021
It is okay bro. Learn from this and move on if u cannot get ur money back.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

How much
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by belovedaja(m): 1:25am On Feb 23, 2021
Mimi,
No be mumu be day?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Ashirioluwa: 1:30am On Feb 23, 2021
I believe you won’t get that type of loan to help your parents or family.

Anyway the smart lady the right thing
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by jaxxy(m): 1:30am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

That’s called romance fraud. Have her arrested immediately. Criminal elements angry
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Dottore: 1:35am On Feb 23, 2021
ReneJay:
Maybe you hurt her in the past and this is her way to make you pay back
Then she should be treated like a dupe. First with street justice before being handed over to the authorities.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Larrykaysail(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
take her case to EFCC , if u have her real name , and stop calling her your fiancee , she can kill u for money
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Larrykaysail(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
I can feel ur pain
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by meobizy(f): 1:46am On Feb 23, 2021
This happens to most guys. Nigerian females are ingrates.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by West2019(m): 1:52am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
you get mind bro . loan that you will pay for good 5 years ? Just pray make she no relocate to Ghana
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Dodger8(m): 2:07am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Really
Dey there dey ask... na why she gba you. Really ko, roller ni... sharp up man.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Dodger8(m): 2:11am On Feb 23, 2021
heendrix:

Why not let him leave the judgement over to Karma and let the poor girl go or what do you think??
He can leave judgment to karma.. but the bill nko? Who will pay it? Abi yow know where karma dey stay?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by pusapou(m): 2:39am On Feb 23, 2021
F

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by stayclearofme: 2:43am On Feb 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
If this is true then you deserve to be flogged...not with cane oh with better alternator belt..
You be mechanic?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Sailorsoldier1: 2:51am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
mugu you. She try...she didnt put a knife too ur neck
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Obason22(m): 2:59am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
you be goat

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / My Pre-wedding Photos / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.