Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. (703 Views)

Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. / Different Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In Naija Burial Ceremony - Meme / 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by mattmogan88: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Many of us must've come across this picture or meme. We all must be wondering what really transpired that resulted to this bone shattering tackle.

Well this happened at one local government in Anambra State, it was a cultural day celebration, the ceremony hasn't kicked-off yet. The elderly man that delivered the tackle was chief of the ceremony while the poor guy was the MC,

This was what happened…...

" The Dj gave a faulty microphone to the chief of the ceremony, the chief now approached the MC to exchange the microphone, the MC refused and told the chief to go collect another microphone from the DJ, the chief felt disrespected and to everyone surprise, the chief delivered a life threatening tackle to the MC and quietly collected the microphone. Luckily The poor MC broke just his arm but unfortunately he (the MC) couldn't continue with the ceremony.

Note: I was the guy that took the well timed tackle, I think I deserve CREDITS.

Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by IbnBattuta1960: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
You deserve some accolades!
Great job.
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by gasparpisciotta: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
More proof to get the accolades

Your imagination deserves some nods though.
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by emorse(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
mattmogan88:
Many of us must've come across this picture or meme. We all must be wondering what really transpired that resulted to this bone shattering tackle.

Well this happened at one local government in Anambra State, it was a cultural day celebration, the ceremony hasn't kicked-off yet. The elderly man that delivered the tackle was chief of the ceremony while the poor guy was the MC,

" The Dj gave a faulty microphone to the chief of the ceremony, the chief now approached the MC to exchange the microphone, the MC refused and told the chief to go collect another microphone from the DJ, the chief felt disrespected and to everyone surprise, the chief delivered a life threatening tackle to the MC and quietly collected the microphone. Luckily The poor MC broke just his arm but unfortunately he (the MC) couldn't continue with the ceremony.

Na why you use am for me few minutes ago ba?

Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by mattmogan88: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

More proof to get the accolades

You have to believe it cos there is a pictorial evidence grin
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by mattmogan88: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
emorse:

Na why you use am for me few minutes ago ba?

grin grin, if I use am for you, know say you really deserve am cheesy
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by emorse(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
mattmogan88:

grin grin, if I use am for you, know say you really deserve am cheesy
Oya you sef collect!

Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by chatinent: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
mattmogan88:

Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by mattmogan88: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
emorse:

Oya you sef collect!

grin e never reach like this na ... 14kg, you wan kiime
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by mattmogan88: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lalasticlala , seun do the needful, I deserve accolades cool
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by osamz007: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
NO NOISE
I OWN THAT MEME

Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by osamz007: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
mattmogan88:

HOW COME THE MC IS DRESSED AS A CHIEF

AND THE CHIEF LIKE THE MC

PONDERING...

1 Like

Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by mattmogan88: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
osamz007:

HOW COME THE MC IS DRESSED AS A CHIEF

AND THE CHIEF LIKE THE MC

PONDERING...

Maybe na it vex the chief pass grin
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by mattmogan88: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
osamz007:
NO NOISE

I OWN THAT MEME

How

Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by adadike(f): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
cheesy lalasticlala come and hear o
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by Rugaria: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Osamz2007
Na true? Because na you get this very meme
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by Perfectsouth(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
how many days he take you to formulate this lie?
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by mattmogan88: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Perfectsouth:
how many days he take you to formulate this lie?

grin
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by mattmogan88: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rugaria:
Osamz2007
Na true? Because na you get this very meme

How Osamz2007 Take be the owner, abi na him receive the tackle cheesy
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by Rugaria: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
mattmogan88:

How Osamz2007 Take be the owner, abi na him receive the tackle cheesy
Lol,
He will explain that himself...
The guy has been terrorizing every thread with that meme
Re: The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. by mattmogan88: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rugaria:

Lol,
He will explain that himself...
The guy has been terrorizing every thread with that meme

The real owner have surfaced cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VOTE M.I. FOR BET AWARDS BEST INTERNATIONAL ACT. / Stand Up For Orphans Concert Is 3 Days Time Visit Www.livingurdreamsng.org / Professionals In Shirts, Trousers And Suits Sewing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.