Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,664 members, 7,972,473 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:35 AM

See What A Lady Told Me. I Deleted Her Contact After. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Told Me. I Deleted Her Contact After. (5911 Views)

How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See What A Lady Told Me. I Deleted Her Contact After. by ukaface(f): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2021
Girls that chat like this irks me
Re: See What A Lady Told Me. I Deleted Her Contact After. by anuofGod(f): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Kriss216:
"But you won't kiss her when I am around"

So, Nigerian girls are now getting in competition with dogs? They're now envious of dogs snatching their boyfriends?

When you have no value and got nothing to offer, you enter into competitions with animals.

These are the types that maltreats and kills step kids.

Mosdii, please come and spread the gospel here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.