Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,999 members, 7,933,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

Babyonemore (e-commerce Bidding Platform) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Babyonemore (e-commerce Bidding Platform) (152 Views)

Babyonemore Bidding Platform / Babyonemore Bidding Platform / Babyonemore ��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Babyonemore (e-commerce Bidding Platform) by Horladmeg: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2021
I was searching for a particular website and i came across babyonemore, plz can anyone explain what babyonemore is all about?
What is the platform meant for?
Is the platform legit or not?
Whats the functions of the platform??
Whats type of activities are been performed on this site
Please i want someone to enlighten me on that
#babyonemore #bidding #items #buying #selling #etfdigitaltech #investment #e-commerce

Re: Babyonemore (e-commerce Bidding Platform) by 66Angel(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Horladmeg:
I was searching for a particular website and i came across babyonemore, plz can anyone explain what babyonemore is all about?
What is the platform meant for?
Is the platform legit or not?
Whats the functions of the platform??
Whats type of activities are been performed on this site
Please i want someone to enlighten me on that
#babyonemore #bidding #items #buying #selling #etfdigitaltech #investment #e-commerce
I have been to that platform too. it's a site where u can bid for items with as low as 100 naira ...thank me later

(1) (Reply)

A Private Business Paradise At Lekki Free Trade Zone / World Agriweek And Expo / Build And Run A Standard School Or An Event Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.