Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,046 members, 7,987,711 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:13 PM

Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! (1623 Views)

Omo!!!! U Need To See What Is Happening In My Ward !!!! / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2011
Justcash:

Dreamer. You want to take over Igboland when you can't even pronounce Igbo. You taunt Igbos, and you think you can win here. Don't worry, even ogun will fail you on this one. LOL! You got me cracking up.
like it or not,ACN is the party of the future and pdp has seen all these while.so dont worry cuz sooner or later,liberation will come to iboland courtesy of ACN cuz the broom revolution is on !
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Justcash(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

like it or not,ACN is the party of the future and pdp has seen all these while.so dont worry cuz sooner or later,liberation will come to iboland courtesy of ACN cuz the broom revolution is on !

Liberation Ko Libation Ni. With people like Tinubu and co? LOL! Igbos will vote for the people we find fit. If ACN presents good candidates in Igboland, we'll vote for them. As it is now, you guys are making Igbos look like fools for voting for ACN. That will definitely have a negative effect on the chances of ACN in Igboland. If you see it as a form of domination by Yorubas, then sorry, even the fowls in Igboland will detest ACN. Don't under estimate the power of the internet.
Personally, If I had any plan to vote for any ACN candidate, I would change my mind. I am also very sure that many Igbos must have done same after reading the malicious rubbish you guys are posting here.
Let's keep watching.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by seal777(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2011
I was up monitoring live streams bt had to go relax when i got this result from:
AKAMILI UMUDIM IN ANAMBRA STATE where Prof Nonso Mojekwu was d candidate.
CPC 309
APGA 45
ACN 8

Another one from Obio Okpo
Cpc 86
Pdp 76
Acn 12.
I tot they said CPC wil get zero in the east and south.
Yle Sambo and shekarau lost to CPC in front of their houses.

Thank God this re happening in my life time.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 10, 2011
Justcash:

Liberation Ko Libation Ni. With people like Tinubu and co? LOL! Igbos will vote for the people we find fit. If ACN presents good candidates in Igboland, we'll vote for them. As it is now, you guys are making Igbos look like fools for voting for ACN. That will definitely have a negative effect on the chances of ACN in Igboland. If you see it as a form of domination by Yorubas, then sorry, even the fowls in Igboland will detest ACN. Don't under estimate the power of the internet.
Personally, If I had any plan to vote for any ACN candidate, I would change my mind. I am also very sure that many Igbos must have done same after reading the malicious rubbish you guys are posting here.
Let's keep watching.

if you dont vote ACN, your grannies in the village will do after hearing of the success of fashola and oshiomhole in their respective states besides ibos on nl do not constitute a significant number to stop ACN,so keep your votes to yourself.Akwa ibom and benue people can see what the broom revolution is all about now !
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by seal777(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2011
@justcash,
Pls stop promoting a bad product here. If you guys cannot hold ur own just like other political zones re doing,rather ur elders opted to mortgage igbos political future for personal gain,whose headache.

Its clear u people re nt ready to define a political future choose to operate a divided plus cash and carry politics and sing along the Ebele Azikiwe track, good 4u.
As u can se,we re discusing serious political strategy here and the title is: ANYTHING BUT PDP.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Justcash(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

if you dont vote ACN, your grannies in the village will do after hearing of the success of fashola and oshiomhole in their respective states besides ibos on nl do not constitute a significant number to stop ACN,so keep your votes to yourself.Akwa ibom and benue people can see what the broom revolution is all about now !
LMAO! There is no broom revolution. In fact, there is more of a  Pen revolution than Broom revolution. Igbo Grannies detest Yorubas more because they experienced and heard what happened between the Yorubas and Igbos during the civil war. So those ones are beyond your reach. the segment that ACN should rely on to ever win in Igboland are the youths and mid age Igbos. That segment of Igbos are computer savvy and emotional. They appreciate development as shown by Fashola, but they don't like being called fools because they want to be liberal and fair with their votes. As you can see from the post above, the CPC is winning in Anambra than your ACN.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Justcash(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2011
seal777:

@justcash,
Pls stop promoting a bad product here. If you guys cannot hold your own just like other political zones re doing,rather your elders opted to mortgage igbos political future for personal gain,whose headache.

Its clear u people re nt ready to define a political future choose to operate a divided plus cash and carry politics and sing along the Ebele Azikiwe track, good 4u.
As u can se,we re discusing serious political strategy here and the title is: ANYTHING BUT PDP.

Why would elders determine who Igbos vote for and who don't vote for? Do you think we follow elders stupidly like you do? Igbos vote who they want. We don't vote because we want Igbo parties to dominate. We vote because we want progressive leaders. Unlike a bigoted mind like you that votes ethnic related parties because you are afraid of other ethnic groups, Igbos don't give a damn about parties. We care about candidates. This is why it is not possible for one single party too own Igbo land. We vote with our eyes wide open.
You will see the power of Igbos during the governorship and presidential elections. If it is as fair as this one, ACN no go smell Igboland. The bad PDP governors will be changed with APGA and other candidates. GEJ will be massively voted for. Watch and see.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by dayokanu(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2011
seal777:

I was up monitoring live streams bt had to go relax when i got this result from:
AKAMILI UMUDIM IN ANAMBRA STATE where Prof Nonso Mojekwu was d candidate.
CPC 309
APGA 45
ACN 8

Another one from Obio Okpo
Cpc 86
Pdp 76
Acn 12.
I tot they said CPC wil get zero in the east and south.
Yle Sambo and shekarau lost to CPC in front of their houses.

Thank God this re happening in my life time.

Are you serious?

Didnt some ppl tell us that they dont know CPC in Iboland?
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Justcash(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Are you serious?

Didnt some ppl tell us that they dont know CPC in Iboland?

Dude, don't you get it?! People are voting for candidates, not parties. Haba! Are you this dumb?! what about that PDP won the whole of Borno state that was occupied by ANPP?
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by dayokanu(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2011
I didnt see any Borno person coming here to tell us that PDP wont win a single vote in Borno in previous weeks
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Justcash(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

I didnt see any Borno person coming here to tell  us that PDP wont win a single vote in Borno in previous weeks

But you heard Sai Buhari!!! and "Use ACN's broom to Sweep PDP away" abi? How did the same PDP win a state that was strongly held by  the opposition without rigging? Wait till any ACN candidate fails to perform. You will see that Nigerians got another type of broom.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2011
Justcash:

LMAO! There is no broom revolution. In fact, there is more of a  Pen revolution than Broom revolution. Igbo Grannies detest Yorubas more because they experienced and heard what happened between the Yorubas and Igbos during the civil war. So those ones are beyond your reach. the segment that ACN should rely on to ever win in Igboland are the youths and mid age Igbos. That segment of Igbos are computer savvy and emotional. They appreciate development as shown by Fashola, but they don't like being called fools because they want to be liberal and fair with their votes. As you can see from the post above, the CPC is winning in Anambra than your ACN.

guy things have changed and every eyes are opened.Wait till later in the day and you will be seriously fcked.its happening in ogun,akwa ibom and benue already.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by ak47mann(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2011
PDP all the way i think apga/pdp we win south east both governoship and presido cool cool they know what they are doing wink wink
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by abacus(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2011
@poser, I dey laff you too.
I a BB die hard, voted for Remi Tinubu, A CN candidate you'll say. Now visualize millions like me in Lagos environ that come 16th, the INK in our thumps will DIRTY box 7( Not box 1)on INEC ballot paper. Don't die in die in your DREAMS, you better wake up.

BB all the way.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by overhyped: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Tinubu4life, now that the Alliance talks have collapsed, I beg I need your opinion on how ACN, CPC and PDP will perform on Saturday. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Iyabo Obasanjo & Dimeji Bankole Loose To Acn In Ogun State / Tambuwal & Ihedioha Got Substantial Amount Of Bankole Loot! Deserves Impeachment / Nlc To Shutdown Nigeria With Nation Wide Strike Come January 9th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.