Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

"I Will Never Leave Thee." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Will Never Leave Thee." (109 Views)

God Will Never Leave You!. / TB Joshua Speaks On Marriage; Gives Reason Why No One Should Never Leave A Relat / "I Will Never Leave Thee." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Never Leave Thee." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2021
Are solely afraid? The Lord said I will never leave you nor forsake you. Are you lonely or bitter about the issues of life, listen to what God has to say, “He will never leave you nor forsake Thee.” Are you hungry or homeless? Hear the Word of God to you “I will never you nor forsake thee” are you childless you are yet to be married?

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-will-never-leave-thee-2/

(1) (Reply)

God's Plan For Each Human Being If We Would Believe In His Son Jesus Christ / Jesus Christ here / Receive Your Miracles Through Faith And Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.