Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,159 members, 7,946,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Ovie Of Oghara Kingdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Ovie Of Oghara Kingdom (443 Views)

Fake Preacher Mr Johnson Suleman Pays Police To Detain Mr Israel Balogun / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Ovie Of Oghara Kingdom by Salt06(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2021
OGHARA LIBERATION CRUSADE WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN (MONDAY 22ND FEB. 2021)

The Restoration Apostle And The Dynamic Mother Paid A Courtesy Visit To The Palace Of His Royal Highness, OREFE III ( The Ovie Of Oghara Kingdom) On His Arrival To Oghara For A 2Day Crusade Organised By Oghara Christian Association.

The Apostle Took Out Time To Pray For The Growth And Preservation Of The Community.
... There's Salvation, Healing and Deliverance in Jesus name!

#OgharaLiberationCrusade#ApostleJohnsonSuleman
#DrLizzyJohnsonSuleman#CelebrationTV#22february2021

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Ovie Of Oghara Kingdom by Yeyeboi05(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Ovie Of Oghara Kingdom by Bloomeverywhere: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ride on ,Apostle. I celebrate you greatly.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Ovie Of Oghara Kingdom by Salt06(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
More...

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Ovie Of Oghara Kingdom by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
See them. No be the same oghara wey I stay before. How I wish camera dey follow each of them secretly, make una see things wey the guys go dey go
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Ovie Of Oghara Kingdom by abitex577(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Small Oghara, see the crowd and some people just can't understand that it takes the grace of God to organize a crusade and for people to attend that crusade. It takes the oil of God on the life of the man. If you doubt it, kindly go and organize one.

Love him or hate him, Apostle Johnson Suleman is a prophet to Nations.....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Sad Experience With Church Minister. Am I right or wrong? / Breaking News Pastor Chris Daughter Sharon Welcome New Baby With Husband / Is It Proper Or Scriptural To Do This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.