Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Re :to The Thread Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice..**The truth** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re :to The Thread Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice..**The truth** (180 Views)

Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re :to The Thread Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice..**The truth** by Godoverevery: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2021
You raise some issue on that thread which I will like to give my perspective as a man so you can understand things better.
First of all you saying him, friends, boss had to beg you before you agree to date him shows you didn't like him from the get go or you just trying to show pride.
All through your thread you didn't talk about if you are working or running a business.....Do you have a major source of income??
You staying with him will put pressure on his finances....there are somethings he can forgo or do when is more easier for him but you been around he will have to do them... perfect example is the DStv sub if he is staying alone he can decide not to pay if he isn't buoyant but with you been there he has to pay which will kindof stress him out....I know sometimes he has to borrow money from you to get things you both ?need....lol

You coming to stay with him, first few months will be sweet as times goes on and the expenses start raising it will start affecting the guy mood especially if you are not really contributing and trust me I don't believe that 60-40 sharing of bills you said because women are naturally stingy.

What is happening is natural......it will take him time to adjust to the fact that things will be finishing fast because you are now two...he has seen you finish no need to fake anything.....is freedom is limited in that house and trust me atimes a man needs that freedom.

Am talking from experience so I can relate to what happening.... majority of those who comments on that thread have no idea nor first hand experience of what you talking about.

When he was alone he could maybe spend 50k a month but with you staying with him it will go up to 75-80k which will kind of stress him out at some point...
You are lady and I know how things will be.....there will misunderstanding, quarrel andi complains.....so if you want things to work you have know this.
You will have to sacrifice alot more, endure alot more and over look alot of things
Erase that mindset of it his duty to provide everything in the house.
Buy things needed in the house without telling him...try and understand is body language so has to know when is bouyant or not.

Lastly is always very sweet when a guy ask is fiancée to come stay with him but when reality set in it kinda always difficult to adjust to the financial aspects ...He still loves you but reality is just hitting him....Give him time.

@ Iamafinegirl.....

(1) (Reply)

Fictional Love / Responsible Freedom Of The Mind / Ghanaian Jollof Smells Like Bleach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.