Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,467 members, 7,891,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

This German Guy Told my Igbo Male friend To S.uck His D.ick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This German Guy Told my Igbo Male friend To S.uck His D.ick (551 Views)

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This German Guy Told my Igbo Male friend To S.uck His D.ick by Ilamina(f): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
For $100
100 dollars

But being the classy Nigerian man he is
He said no
Nigerian guys rock sometimes mehn cool
My friend nonso rocks

So these white guys like to flirt with black men

Tell me, why most African men aren't all desperate to come abroad

This is the good life
Abroad rocks

You get to suck white c.ocks tongue
Re: This German Guy Told my Igbo Male friend To S.uck His D.ick by Polynek(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nice 1. But some guys can do it oo
Re: This German Guy Told my Igbo Male friend To S.uck His D.ick by Ilamina(f): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
That's gay
Re: This German Guy Told my Igbo Male friend To S.uck His D.ick by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ilamina:
That's gay

I bet you'd like to jump on that white Cack
Re: This German Guy Told my Igbo Male friend To S.uck His D.ick by Ilamina(f): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
ILovebigyansh:

I bet you'd like to jump on that white Cack

So you are a gay
Re: This German Guy Told my Igbo Male friend To S.uck His D.ick by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ilamina:

So you are a gay

Come spend the night, by the time I'm done with you. You'll be able to amswer this.

(1) (Reply)

I'M BACK!!! Redpillers Shall We Continue From Where We Stopped?! / Why Would A Family Be Avoiding Their Extended Family? / Pls Why Can't I Follow Anyone On Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.