Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,275 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:31 AM

Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan (517 Views)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / Investment in Micro Business Financing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan by gbemishile: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
good evening nairalanders.
I am in the habit of trying to create post on investment because my head is just trying to think of a lot of ways to invest and make money.
so something crept into my mind of now and so I decided to post it here to gather opinions about it.
I was thinking of buying Miro Nissan cars and then let it out through hire purchase in ibadan.
I do not know if it is a profitable business to venture into without running at a loss or being scammed by these drivers.
please drop ur comments
Re: Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan by Casinger(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=gbemishile post=99358724]good evening nairalanders.
I am in the habit of trying to create post on investment because my head is just trying to think of a lot of ways to invest and make money.
so something crept into my mind of now and so I decided to post it here to gather opinions about it.
I was thinking of buying Miro Nissan cars and then let it out through hire purchase in ibadan.
I do not know if it is a profitable business to venture into without running at a loss or being scammed by these drivers.
please drop ur comments
[I will advise you to drive it yourself, those commercial drivers are rogues. Have you heard that sometimes they do have three shift of drivers per day? Morning - 12pm, 12pm -5pm, 5pm-till midnight. Unfortunately, your driver won't let you know he's giving to someone else to drive. Make profit when you drive yourself.]
Re: Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan by Jobyruz(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
transport business is a lucrative one especially if you have the whole idea of it.its a business I am doing I mean driving the Micra cab by myself and it's very rewarding.if you are very serious about it I can be of service and work you through it.but hire purchase is a long term investment say a period of 2years
Re: Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan by gbemishile: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
I work in lagos.i was just thinking if I could get the cars and sell it back on hire purchase.the long term goal is to get enough money to buy the hiace bus that will be traveling inter state.
I don't want to be the one driving it,I was just thinking of buying the cars and selling back on hire purchase

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Convert BTC To Cash With Instantpaybet And Also Stake / Crypto Fraud: EFCC Arrests Man Over N108 Million Bitcoin Investment Scam. / Please Who Knows This App ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.