Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. (4246 Views)

She Won't Say Her Age! / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. by Fash20: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2021
Continue Fvcking her like the bastard she is until you get tired and toss her out like a used toothpaste container.
Re: I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. by Tbvxl: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2021
HisMajesty1:
I feel Seun has some agents here he uses to create controversial threads that keep Nairalanders commenting endlessly which increases traffic and is good for his business... Most of these cheating stories, DNA stories and BF/GF stories are fake... If you're clairvoyant, you'll see through them.

Sir this my story isn't fake trust me.
Re: I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. by Tbvxl: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2021
Y'all think it's easy to get outta love when one has fallen completely? I'm trying hard to forget about her but it's not working at all kiss
Re: I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. by GreatChizzy: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2021
Tbvxl:
I happen to start dating this girl late December 2020. We were so doing fine all through last month not until this February when I began having this premonition towards her. I'd notice anytime we are together she'd Always AppLock her Whatsapp,on the long run I found my way to open it and gosh I read all of her chat with 3 different guys lipsrsealed. What I saw ehnnn almost had me run mad,lol ! . Just imagine the one I claimed to love sending nude to a particular guy(although we hadn't begun dating then), this same guy was asking if she enjoyed the way he bleeped her ,babe was like he didn't even try. On the long run I noticed they have been making out since long before I came into the picture. I was even asking her if she was single before we started dating she told me yes. Asked her her the last time she had sex ,she said some years back (2017) and some months and it's just been with the guy that broke her hymen. This girl is a fucking cheat and a liar. I have had the plan of taking her serious but trust me I will just act like everything is cool and do the worst to her in the Future.
She claims to have a bestie ,yet she updates the guys pics and names every now and then on her Whatsapp status not even me her BF. Why are girls like this? Why don't they like a honest guy ? I even promised the bit*h to be faithful to her and I will never double date come what maybe. Yet she betrayed my trust . To hurt me the most they have got intimate again this Feb lipsrsealed. How on earth will I be in a relationship with a girl and another guy is straffing her?
I am thinking of letting her know about it but still if I should tell her ,she might want to break up with me shocked. I just seen a reason why some niggars chose to be a playboy grin.
PS: I asked her about the supposed guy but she said they are just friends and nothing is happening btwn them.

What should I do guys?
Should I let her know about it that I read her chat or I just keep playing along with her?

Grow up!!!
Re: I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. by rayvelez(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tbvxl:
Y'all think it's easy to get outta love when one has fallen completely? I'm trying hard to forget about her but it's not working at all kiss
Continue loving wu don't want to be loved he choke u soon. You go open another thread soon mr lover lover.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. by Kayberg: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
A honest reply and advise:

waleyp:
Let Her Know Then Move On, If You DonT Tell Her Now Then You Will Still Find Yourself WalkIn Circle.Move On

And a poon controlled mind's reply:

Tbvxl:

Thing is I love this girl helplessly. And I can't help it

Once I hear such reply, all I do say is, "Bros, do whatever you like, but don't ever let me know once you contact STuDy."

The most difficult person to ever advise is someone in love.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. by heniford2: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tbvxl:
I happen to start dating this girl late December 2020. We were so doing fine all through last month not until this February when I began having this premonition towards her. I'd notice anytime we are together she'd Always AppLock her Whatsapp,on the long run I found my way to open it and gosh I read all of her chat with 3 different guys lipsrsealed. What I saw ehnnn almost had me run mad,lol ! . Just imagine the one I claimed to love sending nude to a particular guy(although we hadn't begun dating then), this same guy was asking if she enjoyed the way he bleeped her ,babe was like he didn't even try. On the long run I noticed they have been making out since long before I came into the picture. I was even asking her if she was single before we started dating she told me yes. Asked her her the last time she had sex ,she said some years back (2017) and some months and it's just been with the guy that broke her hymen. This girl is a fucking cheat and a liar. I have had the plan of taking her serious but trust me I will just act like everything is cool and do the worst to her in the Future.
She claims to have a bestie ,yet she updates the guys pics and names every now and then on her Whatsapp status not even me her BF. Why are girls like this? Why don't they like a honest guy ? I even promised the bit*h to be faithful to her and I will never double date come what maybe. Yet she betrayed my trust . To hurt me the most they have got intimate again this Feb lipsrsealed. How on earth will I be in a relationship with a girl and another guy is straffing her?
I am thinking of letting her know about it but still if I should tell her ,she might want to break up with me shocked. I just seen a reason why some niggars chose to be a playboy grin.
PS: I asked her about the supposed guy but she said they are just friends and nothing is happening btwn them.

What should I do guys?
Should I let her know about it that I read her chat or I just keep playing along with her?
dude welcome to our world where ladies are hoes know the best to do its enjoy her very well limit how you spend on her give her assurance,woman love guys giving her assurance if she has money milk her fvck her friends and disappear like wind.. always use condom while making out with her avoid kissing beep the hell out of her and move do so and be free from her hurts

1 Like

Re: I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. by HisMajesty1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tbvxl:

Sir this my story isn't fake trust me.

Ok, but how then can you still insist to love someone you've seen evidence she's cheating on you? You ought to know what to do without asking here on Nairaland... Wish you the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heart Break: Who Hurts More Man Or Girl? / Satisfaction During Intercourse / Nigerian Ladies Rated Ugliest In The World,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.