Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Has A Lovely Husband And Beautiful Children (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Has A Lovely Husband And Beautiful Children (photos) (432 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Has A Lovely Husband And Beautiful Children (photos) by MedaRophe(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
Beautiful Photos of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Husband, Family, and Children

This week, Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala hit another milestone as she was announced the Director-General of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
History was made as former Nigerian Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, was announced as Director-General of the World Trade Organisation (WTO). She will assume office on 1 March 2021 and will become the first woman and the first African to be chosen as Director-General. Her term, renewable, will expire on 31 August 2025.

“This is a very significant moment for the WTO. On behalf of the General Council, I extend our warmest congratulations to Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala on her appointment as the WTO’s next Director-General and formally welcome her to this General Council meeting,” said General Council Chair David Walker of New Zealand who, together with co-facilitators Amb. Dacio Castillo (Honduras) and Ambassador Harald Aspelund of Iceland led the nine-month DG selection process.

“Dr. Ngozi, on behalf of all members I wish to sincerely thank you for your graciousness in these exceptional months, and for your patience. We look forward to collaborating closely with you, Dr. Ngozi, and I am certain that all members will work with you constructively during your tenure as Director-General to shape the future of this organization,” he added.

In reaction to the new post, Dr. Ngozi said; “I am honored to have been selected by WTO members as WTO Director-General. A strong WTO is vital if we are to recover fully and rapidly from the devastation wrought by the COVID-19 pandemic. I look forward to working with members to shape and implement the policy responses we need to get the global economy going again. Our organization faces a great many challenges but working together we can collectively make the WTO stronger, more agile, and better adapted to the realities of today”.
This great woman is not only gifted to feature in our circular world, she is blessed in her marriage too. She has a doting husband and beautiful lovely children.

See photos of her lovely husband and children here:
https://9jainformed.com/2021/02/17/beautiful-photos-of-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iwealas-husband-and-family/
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Has A Lovely Husband And Beautiful Children (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
Where's the photo

(1) (Reply)

Jumia 9th Anniversary - Celebrate With Us As A Family! / The Name You Answer Can Harm You / Invest With Fairmoney Mfb Earn As High As 21% On Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.