Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

"I Am The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet" - DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet" - DJ Cuppy (292 Views)

Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola / “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy / Meet DJ Cuppy's Beautiful Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet" - DJ Cuppy by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
"I Am The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet" - DJ Cuppy Replies Critics

Nigerian billionaire daughter and disc jockey Florence Otedola, better known as DJ Cuppy has finally responded to critics over her attitudes, saying she's actually an honest and genuine person.

The "Gelato" crooner said this in a tweet via her verified Twitter page, where she also revealed that her honest and genuine personality had sometimes worked against her.

"I’m the most honest and genuine person you’ll EVER meet � I don’t know how to act otherwise. Sometimes it works against me..." she tweeted.

However, her tweet sparked a lot of reactions as fans took to the comment section to give their individual opinion.

Recall that DJ Cuppy was recently dragged on all social media handles over her crashed relationship with Nigerian music artist Zlatan Ibile.

While some feel she's stingy and urged her to go pay Zlatan for featuring him in her song titled "Gelato", some advised her to focus on her DJ profession and quit singing as her songs suck.

See reactions below;...SEE REACTIONS

1 Share

Re: "I Am The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet" - DJ Cuppy by Onyi22(f): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lol
Re: "I Am The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet" - DJ Cuppy by Yeyeboi05(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
I like her sha

(1) (Reply)

2021 List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria Is Out(video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mum Celebrate Her Birthday / Rate This Cake Design By Virtuous Caterers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.