Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,949 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) (36854 Views)

Two Edo University Students Shot Dead In Cult Reprisal Attack / Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop / Pictures Of Edo University, Iyamho, Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by discusant: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:
If you're complaining, what will you say about the dungeon OAU, Osun state , Western Nigeria parades as hostel?

Western Education has become Haram in Nigeria.

Southern Nigerians who have money now send their kids abroad for university education.
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by youngrichnigga: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2021
merits:
grin grin
434 to be happy angry angry angry angry
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by OyinO: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2021
Sebi you pipo wanted Obaseki?
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by Wearewinners: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2021
Please learn to ask questions before posting wrong info about a place. I am a student of the school too and immediately I saw this post, I asked the right question/s which I got satisfactory answer to as below
1. The room in question is not in use.
2. The PVC were pulled off to control an emergency situation and already repaired.
3. And Covid-19 protocols are greatly adhered to in Edo State University. Please click on the below link and see for yourself recommendation gotten by Edo State university on covid-19 protocol adherence:
https://www.facebook.com/611613252346821/posts/1895075857333881/
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2021
compromise:
Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels Not Observing COVID-19 Protocols

New hostel complex built withing 3 months by the Obaseki administration is substandard. Lacks class and is already falling apart even before being inhabited.. Students are cramped 6 to a room as against the COVID-19 guidelines it was never this bad during Oshiomole's tenure.
i don't known why I'm having the impression that you spoilt the ceiling.
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by Wearewinners: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2021
Please learn to ask questions before posting wrong info about a place. I am a student of the school too and immediately I saw this post, I asked the right question/s which I got satisfactory answer to as below
1. The room in question is not in use.
2. The PVC were pulled off to control an emergency situation and already repaired.
3. And Covid-19 protocols are greatly adhered to in Edo State University. Please click on the below link and see for yourself recommendation gotten by Edo State university on covid-19 protocol adherence:
https://www.facebook.com/611613252346821/posts/1895075857333881/
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by morohunfola78008: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2021
check unn and uniben hostels first before concluding
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by patoh86: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2021
It looks as if this ceiling was forcefully removed just this purpose. Look at how it was forcefully bent! I really don't know what is wrong with some people? Oshomole's and his people should better come to terms with the fact that they have been defeated
compromise:

New hostel complex built withing 3 months by the Obaseki administration is substandard. Lacks class and is already falling apart even before being inhabited.. Students are cramped 6 to a room as against the COVID-19 guidelines it was never this bad during Oshiomole's tenure.
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by Wearewinners: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2021
Don't mind him. EDo State University hostel is better than many school hostels have been to.
deavicky:
i don't known why I'm having the impression that you spoilt the ceiling.

Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by Wearewinners: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Why are you sounding like a politician. Edo State University hostel building/facilities are world class and the rooms are very big compared to hostels of other schools I visited when I was searching for admission.
patoh86:
It looks as if this ceiling was forcefully removed just this purpose. Look at how it was forcefully bent! I really don't know what is wrong with some people? Oshomole's and his people should better come to terms with the fact that they have been defeated

Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by Wearewinners: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2021
Currently fast and best growing university enriched with latest technology for learning. Visit the school and you will attest/appreciate the facilities.
Blurpy:
Glorified secondary school
Spits!
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by Living05: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

These are things students on their own can easily fix shouldn't cost more than 2 _3k it is not everytime you wait for the authorities to carry out these repairs before the damage become worse.

The Op that was quick to make this public knowledge what do you intend to achieve , ridicule the school or exhibit your laziness.

It is the responsibility of the authorities and when the authorities default on their responsibility they deserve to be held accountable.
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
edoairways:
That school is owned by Oshiomole
Simple.
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by 2badForReal: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is rubbish, nonsense
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by luluosas(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Contractor Don buy market be that
Re: Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2021
compromise:

Simple repair that can be done with the money u used in buying powder foundation, u are expecting govt to do.
Show us something big abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English? / Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.