Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,993 members, 7,931,412 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:26 AM

13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri (26195 Views)

Travellers Stranded On Maiduguri-Damaturu Highway As Boko Haram Attacks Military / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by SmartPolician: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2021
The military needs take this battle to these terrorists. If not, the Boko Haram terrorists will keep attacking soft targets, killing people in their numbers.

Oh, I remember. Boko Haram is even a business venture that soldiers, polticians and aid agencies make a fortune from.

1 Like

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by ignis: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Meanwhile Buhari is still blaming internet.
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Akaegwu(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2021
According to Chief Tinubu, his business partners demanded that he should use his political might in Lagos State to coerce the Lagos State Government to impose Gbolahan Lawal on the princes, princesses and people of Iru kingdom despite the nomination of Prince Hakeem Ajasa by the Iru kingdom.”

He said rather than recognise the choice of the ruling family, the Lagos State Government decided to choose Lawal which he said was against the principle of natural justice.. GỤKWUO, it's simply a family matter. Meanwhile I greet the Jagaban of Lagos.
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by jidxin(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed

Boko Haram are mostly Kanuris, people killed are mostly Kanuris, Kanuri people in Government are silent, so why should I a Yoruba man concern myself with this News

cos it is likely to spread
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by BDenergie: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2021
cool
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by paxonel(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2021
Lie!

Fake story, all to attract attention to the north for fake humanitarian assistance from the daft government
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Pierocash(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2021
No, this is not their problem. It is ESN that is their problem.

They don't have time combing sambisa and other forests with attack helicopter. It is Orlu bushes that is their problem.

Irresponsible government.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by SwacoBlackPope: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2021
RIP to the dead.
quick recovery to the injured
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by content208: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah, you are not sparing your own people from your murderous activities.

Or are you only targeting the Christian dominated areas of the north? You, being a mindless coward and murderer, won't think twice before you murder anyone and anything.

What you do is not strength. It is weakness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by thaoriginator: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2021

Me bloodclaat
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by sketcherJ(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed

Boko Haram are mostly Kanuris, people killed are mostly Kanuris, Kanuri people in Government are silent, so why should I a Yoruba man concern myself with this News

because one day they will leave the kanuris and come after u. The day is upon us bro

2 Likes

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by olawonder(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2021
Surely these guys aren’t coming frm outside of Nigeria to terrorise Borno communities! How hard is it for the military to track their movements to their bases and do the needful? Beginning to think its true that orders are coming to Baba Buhari frm foreign Boko funders not to get rid of them yet!

1 Like

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by snoopanddre(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed

Are u sure u are not a Fulani?

1 Like

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by alpamo6: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2021
SAD, but Buhari is busy talking about cyber crimes. Odikwa Egwu!!!

3 Likes

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by kenex4ever(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed

until they finish Kanuris and they face you, then u will know it concerns you
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by just2endowed: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed

. when they are through with the North,they will come south . GOT
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2021
jidxin:
cos it is likely to spread
spread to where? this type of terrorism only go with Islam

3 Likes

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by jrusky(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2021
Noted!!!

Zero sympathy. Afterall Zulum said security under Buhari is the best since Nigeria got Independence so let him and his people enjoys it.

I repeat I have no sympathy and I'm not regretting saying it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
Yep it doesn't concern. You are absolutely right.

Cheap hungry attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Daversscript(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2021
Some headlines are very funny.... Which one be rain rockets?
Isn't it same maiduguri that NTA news caster Cyril Stober said the Army said it has repel the attack which no life was lost? The news came in as " Report reaching us now by the DHQ is that the Army has repel attack at maiduguri by Boko Haram terrorist, No life lost as at the time of filing this report".
Oh Nigeria my beloveth country.

1 Like

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Neowanskywalker: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2021
10 Rockets. Killed 13 people? Which kind problematic lies be this fa. Make this people fear OLUWA O
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Ayo8(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
اللهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لِـ-فُلاَنٍ (باسـمه)وَارْفَعْ دَرَجَتََـهُ فِي المَهْـدِيّيـنَ ، وَاخْـلُفْـهُ في عَقِـبِهِ في الغَابِِـرِينَ، وَاغْفِـرْ لَنَا وَلَـهُ يا رَبَّ العـالَمـين، وَافْسَـحْ لَهُ في قَبْـرِهِ وَنَـوِّرْ لَهُ فِيهِ

Maximum range 37.5 km kilometers. Reason it reaches all those places. A good shooter can blindly fire rocket to that places

You have reincarnated again... how's your baby..??
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by chiiraq802(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2021
Nice one Boko Haram..... Pepper Dem Wella!!

You guys have my full support........ Finish them up North.

But abeg make e end for only north and Abuja.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by saniby: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed

HEY! You should be most concerned because of Humanity. Because innocent human beings are being killed not goats. You are first a Human before being of any tribe. Tribe is just for us to identify one another.
You (and all other Humans), should be concerned that sacred human lives are being wasted by terrorist BH.
Irrespective of Gender, Tribe, Race or Religion, WE THE GOOD HUMANS CONDEMN INTATALITY THE KILLING OF OUR FELLOW INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS ANY WHERE.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Samirana360(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed

same kanuris are terrorising ur region hope it concerns u
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by G67England: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2021
Too bad
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Jerryherd: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2021
Samirana360:

same kanuris are terrorising ur region hope it concerns u

Kanuris are not terrorising my region
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2021
More 300 might be dead

They will always understand report everything to safe their faces
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Godsonjoe: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2021
This is were we need nizooria military might..
Not in biafraland that has been a peaceful area from the inspection of time. #TRUTH #PREVAILS.. very sad indeed �����

1 Like

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by nativefowl(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2021

yep you're right but don't forget what goes around comes around, you should be concerned because when they successfully take maiduguri they will surely spread.
Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Greenback: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
lipsrsealed

The answer is simple,they didn't mention Chinedu or Ogbonna. grin

3 Likes

Re: 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2021
But really, I still can't comprehend how people continue living in a place as such.

What for particularly?

As for those who have their homes (as per homeland) there I can relate, that is because, they have nowhere else to go, but those who are just there to hustle or for a job, I still don't understand how people scarcely value their lives.

Check very well, you will see ndi developers still operating chemist on the road side there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) / Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina / Soku And Kula Oil: Wike And Dickson In Cold War

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.