Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

3 Words That Will Increase Your Sales Drastically - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Words That Will Increase Your Sales Drastically (116 Views)

Russia's Money Falls Drastically To Naira After West Tightens Sanctions / THESE 50 Bestselling BUSINESS AUDIOBOOKS 2019- IT WILL INCREASE YOUR OUTPUT 500% / 3 Words That Will Increase Your Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Words That Will Increase Your Sales Drastically by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Getting sales and signups doesn’t just depend on running adverts alone.

It has a lot to do with how you respond to your customers.

One single word will either “Make The Sale” or “End The Deal”.

Approaching your prospects with some lazy or cold approach can end up making you lose a lot of sales, no matter how attractive your offer is.

As a salesperson, there are certain words and phrases you can use to build your conversation with customers and drastically increase your sales.

I want to show you just 3 of these powerful words I use.

#Word 1 – “Your Name”
Did you notice how personalized that word looks? Start a conversation with a prospect, ask for their name, and throughout your conversation respond to them using their first name or last name and see how much of a connection you will build with your prospects fast. This works wonders for me because I don’t make my conversation with prospects seem distant or impersonal.

#Word 2 – “Guarantee”
Want your prospects to trust you easily? This is the word that will help you. When you communicate with prospects and give them several guarantees, you are making a promise of quality. It shows them that you have confidence in what you are offering, and you are going to see to your promised results or delivery till the end.

#Word 3 – “Limited”
Nobody likes to miss a sweet offer. When you tell your prospects that you have an offer available for a “limited time period”, it gives them an extra sense or urgency and also gives them the impression that other people are rushing you.

Do not underestimate the power of these words. Be mindful of the words you use when interacting with potential customers.

And if you are not getting potential customers at all, then it’s time for you to subscribe to one of my advert packages which will give you prospects & signups than you can possibly handle.

My advert services and packages are guaranteed to give you the sales, signups & downlines you deserve long term.

(1) (Reply)

Fired Heaters Market Is Forecast To Record A Volume CAGR / Get Your Pos Machine For Easy Activation / Kemi’s Korner: Why You Should Be A GFA Volunteer Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.