Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,202 members, 7,974,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:39 PM

Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month (756 Views)

I Need A Loan With 5% Interest / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2021
I am E.Ikemefuna tricycle (Keke and motors company ,we specialize in giving out Keke , shuttle buses ,buses on hire purchase bases here in onitsha .all brand new ones and very popular among people plying ,

Market onitsha to nnewi
Onitsha -owerri road
Enugu -onitsha

Keke .. available for people in onitsha and environ
Buses .. available for people in anambra State and enugu state

We are going on more expansion to accommodate and employ more unemployed youth (drivers ) but having some financial challenges due to the current price of autos in the market .

We wish to partner with you by you investing in our business and getting ten percent interest of your money every month with whichever money you invested

Whatsapp 08150245547
Facebook. Egwu Ikechukwu

Head office shop 13 St Jude plaza Port Harcourt road
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2021
For people making enquiries about our prices on hire purchase bases

Keke -1.3 , weekly returns 20k
Shuttle-1.6 .....25k
Nissan caravan 4.5milion -weekly55k
Toyota sienna weekly 35k

Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2021
This are latest model of TV's branded with my name

Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2021
Invest now and get your ten percent interest every month

all our inter state buses are registered under some well known company e.g goodness and mercy , onitsha south and RtC because we don't have enough buses to operate independently ,so we don't accept buses from people now

Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
You can invest comfortablely because your capital is ever secure , standing by the road side in upper iweka you can easily see tricycle or shuttle branded with this name
Or you enter nnewi park and ask the coordinator of park more about me .
Or Keke Park in Moore street main market

Office .. oraifite by ukeagbu junction awada obosi

This is Nissan caravan
Popular route

Owerri, ABA and bayelsa

Whatsapp 08150245547 and and mainline

Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
You can invest in any where around the world . well I want to open up my business to have more share holders , making it easier to acquire top latest transportation equipment ,cars , buses ,truck , tanker trucks and the rest .

Your ten percent interest is ever secure

For drivers calling for Uber ,am not in Lagos and don't know anything about Uber
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2021
current cost prices of some our product as of today

tricycle ( Keke )770,000 Nissan Hummer buses (normal hand )3.3milion

we also accept car loan

partner with us today and pay your self second salary in a month.
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2021
partner with us today and avoid illegal bank deduction of your money every month and

keep recording massive ten percent increase of your money every month .

at ten percent interest rate
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2021
Facebook , egwu Ikechukwu
Whatsapp 08150245547

spoken language
Igbo , -frequently.
English-good .
Chinese-very good .
Yoruba- below average .
french -below average.
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2021
invest and partner with us for successful 2021
bad economy will never affect you this year Amen
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2021
God bless you and bless IKEM

IKEM
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2021
join us to make history
become part of this success story

potential largest transportation and haulage company in the whole Africa owned by youths of under 30 years old or early 30's
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2021
partner with us today and the story of your life will change forever . Nigeria is not that bad for people running out of Nigeria .

before establishing this business ,I have been to several countries , have lived and done business in four major commercial cities of Nigeria and also work in China as

English trade manager at xingqian aluminum company china.
manager of sky dragon cargo company Guangzhou China .
s.ganiva trading company aba-importer of Dubai and China shoes.
importer of okirika wears from Togo , cotonou to Lagos, OTA, ABA, onitsha and pH .

local experience s.

learn a mechanic.
Mason.
okada rider.
Keke rider.
bus driver.
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2021
with my vast knowledge in international businesses and transaction , Nigeria is still a virgin land for an investment and transportation is definitely one of them .

you can't cope with drivers problems and wahala

invest in our company to get 10% return of investment every month

Whatsapp 08150245547
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Thanks for all your petronages ,

The interest rate is now 5% , five percent now .

We are not Ponzi scheme , this is an established business just taking up a loan to boost our businesses and company because of higher cost of things in the market
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2022
Last year was 10% but now five percent every month .

Yes we invested heavily into transportation and still looking for more partners.

Last year was ten percent every month but now is five percent , you can take the advantages of this great opportunity now, at least as a side hustle

Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Last year was a success

As we continue moving to a greater height

Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
We are doing well
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Offer still available
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Address shop 13 st.jude Port Harcourt road onitsha
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
We are are at your service , distance is not a barrier
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
you can be partners
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 5% Interest Every Month by SGANIVA(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
if you sell buses,we can also be partners

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue / What Business Can I Do With #2million? / The Richest People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.