Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,458 members, 7,914,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

If You Are Not Willing To Risk The Unusual... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Are Not Willing To Risk The Unusual... (150 Views)

Your Biggest Regret Is Waiting To Risk It At 40's (career S) / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k / Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Willing To Risk The Unusual... by planetpgold(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary-Jim Rohn

When I heard Jim Rohn said this, this struck me as if I have not heard it before because it made more meaning now.

In fact, if you are not willing to risk the unusual, the ordinary is even too much and rare because things have changed. You have to be ready to settle for peanut, trash life dumps at your door because you did not want to demand what you want out of life.

... Because you are not willing to take any risk, you want to remain in your comfort zone, you don't want to invest in your future. However, you are praying that a divine being should come and help you when you have not position yourself. When you have not gotten the required skills to compete in this ever-changing environment. Simply put, you want something for nothing...

Recently, I posted regarding the Business Analyst Training Videos which contains

1 Financial Modeling
2. Business Plan
3. Advanced Excel
4. Course Work and Research

It is absolutely one of the best packages you must have if you are willing to take advantage of the opportunity that will come your way.

Want to do the unusual and join the top 1% in your field or you want to settle for the ordinary or let me say the trash nature and time dump into your life? The choice is Yours.

Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127,

Or click on the below link

https://platinumgoldsolutions.com/finbus

Dedicated to Your Vision and Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

(1) (Reply)

Start A Pos Business With Ease / Nigeria Trade Mission And Business Delegation / MSBM London, UK Special Executive Masters Programme (S.E.M.P) In Business Manage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.