Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,817 members, 7,969,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:03 AM

All Hip-hop Heads Better Watch Out For This Dude because He Is Illllllllllllllll! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / All Hip-hop Heads Better Watch Out For This Dude because He Is Illllllllllllllll! (676 Views)

Poll: Talk ur mind o

This dude got talent: 100% (2 votes)
He is a waste of time: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

A-Q Set To Stage “son Of John” All hip-hop Concert / Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / To All Hip Hop Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Hip-hop Heads Better Watch Out For This Dude because He Is Illllllllllllllll! by frijos1: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2011
Sup ya'll? hope good. Finally I got you here. Thank God. Please i beg you to take 5 minutes of your time and listen to this dude. He's quite cool. He goes by the name Slim. I want ya'll to tell me what u think about this joints. Note this are mixtape materials. He hopes on getting signed and here we don't know who is reading this. To contact slim on 08054251422

cheers!

The first track to download is titled Kurombe a yoruba word meaning get out of there. it's a remix of Dr dre's Kush. Slim is using this joint to tell fake mc's to drop the mic and leave the stage for the real and talented ones like him. Download and enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/COkelaM6/K_UROMBE_VOXX.html

This next one is titled Owo Mi Da and it features the crooner Sheliroy. The moral lol of this track is pay me my money! enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/dLttB2PE/OWO_MI_DA_VOXXwav_X__XDX_.html

Re: All Hip-hop Heads Better Watch Out For This Dude because He Is Illllllllllllllll! by mr100: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
nice album ART. nice flow! one word talented! cool cool

(1) (Reply)

World Premiere :jhybo - Am Amplified / Blu 3 From Uganda: Download Links Inside / Txt 024040 To 4100 To Get This Amazing Caller Tune 'look Back' By Double Six(sms Costs N50) Mtn Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.