Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,705 members, 7,918,185 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:50 AM

Wizkid Chooses Fela Kuti Against Bob Marley Says I’m Ready To Work With Upcoming - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Chooses Fela Kuti Against Bob Marley Says I’m Ready To Work With Upcoming (284 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Chooses Fela Kuti Against Bob Marley Says I’m Ready To Work With Upcoming by Balloblog(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, known as Wizkid, was at the online radio, Red Radio, where he had a hang out with the radio host.

On your new album ‘Made In Lagos’. What is the inspiration behind the low melody of the album.

Wizzy: That’s actually a great question. You know when I make music is almost like I’m painting a picture. When I make album I see it like I’m painting a mood for people to feel and with Covid-19 going on in the world, I feel like it’s very important to have this kind of music out to the world at this time. You know, before we were all jumping around the club and you can listen to all of those kind of music, but it comes to when you want to chill.......

https://balloblog.com/wizkid-chooses-fela-kuti-against-bob-marley-says-im-ready-to-work-with-upcoming-artistes/celebrity/

(1) (Reply)

Wathoni Shares Touching Story Of Life Struggles Before Fame / Shaltoux Lozenges #myvoicemyidentity Contest Takes Off With Sound Sultan / Bbnaija Star Nengi Pays Billionaire Ned Nwoko A Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.