Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (39022 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by psyco: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

so that I can kill it.
[/s]
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by psyco: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

idiot.
[/s]
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by psyco: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

talk again.
[/s]
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by psyco: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

second screenshot was about chii.
[/s]
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by psyco: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

I gonna wish you happy deathday on ur birthday or death.mark my words and be aware now!
[/s]
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by psyco: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

keep lying to yourself.
[/s]
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by psyco: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:
[s][/s]

LIKE YOU CARE!!

HYPOCRITE!
[/s]
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nostradamus: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Victorian sad

I haven't seen the moniker before undecided

Anyways,r.i p Victorian.

Sleep on girl!!

This forum will miss you.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2021
undecided rest easy and farewell
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Kokoboss: 7:57pm On May 03, 2021
devlishGINGER:
this life is starting to get meaningless to me. nothing to gain
bro I tell you. In the end, everybody dies.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by devlishGINGER(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2021
Kokoboss:
bro I tell you. In the end, everybody dies.
Helo prophet
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Kokoboss: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
devlishGINGER:

Helo prophet
lol boss.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Thugnificent(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Has she been buried
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by labi1977(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Rip Viki

She was around 50 I think and had a bad heart

When I met her last year she hadn't had any students in a long time at her fashion School. She even billed me urgent 2K at least once cry.

I think she was sad and alone prompting her to make up different stories here.

Anyway rip.

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Files: 4:01am On Aug 04, 2021
labi1977:
Rip Viki

When I met her last year she hadn't had any students in a long time at her fashion School I think she was sad and alone.

I think she made up fake stories here for that reason and also to street silly guys like myself for urgent 2K.
Anyway rip.

loneliness is terrible.
She's in a better place now I believe
Life goes on.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by mrblessed(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2021
labi1977:
Rip Viki

When I met her last year she hadn't had any students in a long time at her fashion School I think she was sad and alone.

I think she made up fake stories here for that reason and also to street silly guys like myself for urgent 2K.

Anyway rip.

So you coughed out 2k against your wish? What a world!

Nigeria is a terrible space to live in, so everyone needs the support of family members or loved ones to navigate this difficult situation. I believe if she had the support of family members or a lover who actively supports her, she would have been able to overcome whatever challenges she had/faced.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by labi1977(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2021
mrblessed:
So you coughed out 2k against your wish? What a world!

Nigeria is a terrible space to live in, so everyone needs the support of family members or loved ones to navigate this difficult situation. I believe if she had the support of family members or a lover who actively supports her, she would have been able to overcome whatever challenges she had/faced.

Lol no she was just billing me when were hanging out me doesn't matter anymore now though.

Bro I'm finding out that even family won't help you most times, they can only type rip later. friends might even help you better. So sad

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thugnificent:
Has she been buried
good question
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 1:49am On May 01, 2022
kindredspirit:
Hello guys,

Please, is there anyone who knows this Nairalander outside Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/victorian

Her neighbours said she SLUMPED AND DIED in her house on Sunday. They said they don't know any of her relatives.

Her phone is locked and they're unable to access her contact list.

I'm posting this topic here with the hope that a friend who knows her family would see it and provide leads on how her family could be reached to claim her remains.

Anybody ??
Blessings to you and your famz man,I just stumbled upon this thread.
No wonder the lady haven't been online all these while.
So sad.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by koyyess: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
kindredspirit:
Hello guys,

Please, is there anyone who knows this Nairalander outside Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/victorian

Her neighbours said she SLUMPED AND DIED in her house on Sunday. They said they don't know any of her relatives.

Her phone is locked and they're unable to access her contact list.

I'm posting this topic here with the hope that a friend who knows her family would see it and provide leads on how her family could be reached to claim her remains.

Anybody ??

I am just learning of her demise now. I have chatted and even argued with her. We have never met but one day, we will meet to part no more.

She is in a better place.

RIP Victorian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by devlishGINGER(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30
In loving memory

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.