Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video (51745 Views)

Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video by NkanAkpanika: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
MadBrain:

Fine, it okay.
As long as you insulting me will put a food in your table, who am I to stop your hustle.
But be truthful in your dealings..
Try n buy brains ok
Re: Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video by MadBrain(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Try n buy brains ok
One-day I'll see the shameless thing that behind this handle.. Watch out!
Re: Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video by Gerrard59(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

You sound confused. Meanwhile I don't think you are needed self in Akwa Ibom.

Unam Ikot!

I wager that I pay more in taxes to the government than you do. You think I'm a sycophantic charlatan like you? I state facts as they are and if you don't like it, that's your personal problem not mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video by gabrielmorinho(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ub8956:

***Read and Read*** Don't be fool!
Let me educate your sheeple head.
1. You've not been to Abuja or Akwa Ibom. Akwa ibom was recently rated as the most cleanest state and second Abuja. Lagos was no where near as BBC/CNN uses Lagos slum to show the world how poor Nigeria is.
2. Interns of infrastructure, Abuja top your village Lagos in all aspect with modern buildings not old 19th century infrastructures as in Lagos. I was surprised seeing people like you in Lagos still using old 18th century train to carry humans like firewood. So where are you ranking Lagos no.1?
3. Interns of presence, it's a shame to mention Lagos when comparing a century 1900 city to 35years old uyo city which is fast breaching your slavery godfatherism politicians using your city money to enrich other countries but no significant asset to show the world. Looking at the lives of Cape town in South Africa not to mention Europe. Lagos hide your face, you're a disgrace to Nigeria. Travel to Abuja you won't dream of going back to suffer/hustle in Lagos. Well organized, calm, clean, good infrastructure and it's same pattern Akwa ibom is following.
4. Interns of economy, what you're hearing and jealous is just small, watch and see Akwa ibom finish it's sea port together with its oil money, their aircraft carriers are currently the best in Nigeria with 6 fleet and it's still increasing. Already you're aware majority of investors are now moving to Akwa ibom to invest while you seat to blame your leaders in all your frustration in life. If Akwa ibom decided to close it's oil wells, no budget that year, not to even borrow from NNPC to fund your sheeple pension fathers or federation account. Akwa ibom leads.
Truly a land of promise! Young and fast growing state in Nigeria,I wish all leaders emulates this. The secret and acronym in uyo is that once elected you must perform,so bad atleast in your own LGA. No government will do roads now,not even in 10yrs because former governor already did that, no government will do stadium airport again because it's been done, constant light like where I live in Atiku abubakar avenue close to jamb office I don't remember in 3yrs now when they took light. The vision is doing Onething at a time, the unemployment soon will be over in uyo because the young state is moving fast!
So next time research well as a human and not like cadaver before you conclude , see uyo in the next 10-20yrs as a small dubia. Shikina!

POC, I LIVE IN KUBWA, FCT. DID YOU READ THE JARGON YOU SPENT TIME TYPING? ANYWAY, I HAVE TRAVELED; TRAVELING IS EDUCATION. AKWA IBOM IS A GLORIFIED SHIT HOLE. U DEPEND SOLELY ON CRUDE REVENUE AND AS A MEDIUM TO EXERCISE YOUR NATURAL PASSIONATE HATRED AND DISCRIMINATION AGAINST EACH OTHER.

WITH THE VALUE OF CRUDE PRODUCT DEPRECIATING, WE SHALL SEE WHEN THE RAINY DAYS COME. DON'T TALK OF EMPLOYMENT AT ALL COS AKWA IBOM FOR SURE IS THE STATE WITH HIGHEST NUMBER OF TOUTS, THIEVES, HOODLUMS, PROSTITUTES ETC SCATTERED OVER NIGERIA AND BEYOND.

TALKING ABOUT CRUDE. WHAT YOU GET I PEANUT COMPARE TO NORTHERNERS WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT OIL WELL LOOKS LIKE. THE FEW OIL WELLS IN AKWA IBOM ARE PROPERTIES OF THE FGN. THEY DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT TO DO WITH THEM NOT MICRO AKWA IBOM. HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE GARDEN CITY?

AKWA IBOM WITH PROSTITUTES WHO GIVE BIRTH LIKE ANIMALS THAT'S WHY YOUR LAND AREA CAN'T CONTAIN YOU SLAVES. SLAVES TO THOSE YOUR CALABAR MASTERS. YOUR POPULATION GROWTH IS IN GEOMETRIC PROGRESSION Against YOUR LANDMASS. WITCHCRAFT PEOPLE. NOR MI PHONE OR YOUR HAND WILL BE CUT OFF WITH THE PHONE. CULTISM, BANDITRY JUST TO MENTION A FEW IN THAT CURSED LAND IN DISGUISE.
IS UYO THE ONLY PLACE IN AKWA IBOM?
Re: Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video by NkanAkpanika: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
MadBrain:

One-day I'll see the shameless thing that behind this handle..
Watch out!
unam
Re: Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video by MadBrain(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
unam
atebe inua
Re: Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video by NkanAkpanika: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
MadBrain:

atebe inua
You can watch the Julius Berger animated review of the worship center via the link below .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhvpSICj23U
Re: Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video by NkanAkpanika: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
MadBrain:

atebe inua
You can watch the Julius Berger animated review of the worship center via the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhvpSICj23U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies / Buying A House On Mortgage In Lagos, Nigeria / 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.