Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Was Interested In Bringing Beckham To Arsenal – Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Interested In Bringing Beckham To Arsenal – Wenger (166 Views)

More To Come From Arsenal, Wenger Assures Fans / Arsenal: Wenger Gets Fresh Backing / Arsenal’s Wenger Says He Had Doubts Over Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Interested In Bringing Beckham To Arsenal – Wenger by WinningGoals10: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Legendary French manager Arsene Wenger admits there was a time when he looked at the option of signing David Beckham at Arsenal.

In 2008, Wenger allowed Beckham to keep fit after his first season in the States, before welcoming him back to London Colney in January 2013.

And speaking after Beckham retired from professional football at Paris Saint-Germaine, Wenger admitted he was interested in signing him.

“Yes I was [interested in signing him], but it was at the period where we could not afford to pay him,” he said.

“After that it was a question mark as well before he went to Milan, but he was in a position where we did not really need players.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/i-was-interested-in-bringing-beckham-to-arsenal-wenger/

(1) (Reply)

Earn 20 To 30k Daily As A Newbie Into Affiliate Marketing / Tips Of The Week 13.03.2021 (leeds Vs. Chelsea) / Inter Milan's Arturo Vidal To Undergo Knee Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.