Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

2023 Presidency: I Have No Interest In Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition — Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I Have No Interest In Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition — Fayose (379 Views)

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023: I Have No Interest In Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition - Fayose / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: I Have No Interest In Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition — Fayose by lackren(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2021
Former Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, on Wednesday, has finally spoken about the presidential ambition of the National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, in 2023.

Fayose said he has no interest in the 2023 presidential ambition of the former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu.

Fayose said he never met the former governor in the last three years and never talked with him on the phone once.

He further explained that he had not abandoned his ambition to be Nigeria’s president.

He said “the office of the president is a noble one and I will love to be the president of Nigeria if the opportunity permits.”

Fayose, who stated this on a PUNCH Live interview, expressed confidence that his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, would produce Nigeria’s president in the 2023 general elections READ THE FULL STORY HERE

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Interest In Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition — Fayose by RoyalUc(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2021
That's ok
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Interest In Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition — Fayose by yemmight(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2021
This one is just trying to be relevant again. Election is at the corner.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Interest In Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition — Fayose by nzeobi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
If tinubu wants to be the president, its within his fundamental rights as a citizen but he should come out clean and stop speaking through associates and errand boys.

Let him tell Nigerians what he will do differently

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Despite Protests, Gombe Gov Appoints Danladi Maiyamba As Mai Tangale / APGA Will Win Anambra Governorship 2021 – Hon. Ibezi / Former Gov. Abdulfatai, Fani Kayode, Others At Democracy Youth Roundtable 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.