Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Numerous Ways Fuel Attendants In Nigeria Cheat On Motorist - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Numerous Ways Fuel Attendants In Nigeria Cheat On Motorist (283 Views)

SOLD!!thanks to numerous nairaland viewers 2006 Toyota RAV4 RED Toks New Arrival / Nigerian Fuel Attendants Try To Locate The Fuel Tank Of A Tesla Car: Video / Numerous Ways Fuel Attendants In Nigeria Cheat On Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Numerous Ways Fuel Attendants In Nigeria Cheat On Motorist by nearmagic: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
I have been a victim of undersold petrol more than once. The experience is frustrating and annoying especially on days you are particularly broke. The first time, what the attendant did was to engage me in a conversation that grabbed my attention, before i could catch a breathe of fresh air, the meter was rolling and i had to bottle up my grievances, especially because the fuel i bought was just 2000 Naira only.

What did he actually do?
While i was trying to understand him, he continued selling from 500 Naira, which was the exact amount on his meter when i drove in. Vy so doing, he had robbed me of more than 3 liters from the 14 liters i planned to buy. Worst more was that after driving for 2o minutes, my car 's fuel gauge went back to RED.

If you know any trick used by these fuel attendants, kindly share with us, or if you have a personal story, i want to hear.

Re: Numerous Ways Fuel Attendants In Nigeria Cheat On Motorist by Duru9(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
As an Uber driver here in Abuja

I've caught fuel attendance of Oando fuel stations 3 times in 3 different station

1 at Gudu prince and princess junction Gudu
2 at Gwarimpa first avenue entrance very close to kado estate
3 at life camp heading towards Godad estate

While one was selling to me the other came to collect money and he intentionally blocked me from seeing the metre they sold 2300 for me instead 3k I found out and they completed after ah been wan cause trouble

Another trick is this
Once they see you coming they will press something in their metre they automatically deduct some amount from the metre
F
Forte Oil Gudu did that to me
The lady deducted 300
While she was puting 2k fuel for me immediately it got to 1700 it jumped to 2k

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Tokz 2008 Lexus Es350..with Panoramic View/navi..price 4.4m Asking / ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Tojumbo 2005 Lexus Rx330...price 4.350 / Camry 2009 Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.