Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:15 AM

Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden (1537 Views)

IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year / Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Adedimeji, Adunni Ade In Ibadan For Movie Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden by Dayfem2020: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nigerian actor and movie director, Lateef Adedimeji on Tuesday bagged the award for the Nollywood Actor of the Year Award, beating Odunlade Adekola, Adeniyi Johnson and others hands down in the contest.

See Award: https://allnews.ng/news/lateef-adedimeji-wins-nollywood-actor-of-the-year-floors-odunlade-adekola-adeniyi-johnson-others

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden by LoudLord(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na your time my Gee

Odunade and co done try too

1 Like

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden by Dreyton36: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Well deserved

But we all know there's not better Yoruba actor than Ibrahim chatta

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden by Mide3367: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
My padi. I like the guy.
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
LoudLord:
Na your time my Gee

Odunade and co done try too

True.

He's even acting like an Igbo dude nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dreyton36:
Well deserved

Ibrahim chatta is on relegation mode
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden by Kaodek(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
congratulations bro, his Igbo man roles these days are so hilarious
Re: Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden by Lucasmuyiwa: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dreyton36:
Well deserved

Did you really light your kpoli... Because me I truly light my kpoli

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamal Skul Fees:tiwa Savage After Buying Wristwatch Worth Of Millons With David / Nollywood Goes To India: Actress Sola Sobowale Set To Star In New Bollywood / Celebrity Crush : Boring @ You Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.