Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Another Ipob Member Denounce His Membership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Ipob Member Denounce His Membership (285 Views)

We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu / Fayose Withdraw His Membership Of PDP Zoning Committe Over Presidential Ambition / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Ipob Member Denounce His Membership by chukwuaustin(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
My Guy Just Started Building His House Around 2015 And While In His Site, He Heard About Radio Biafra....

Shortly, I Started My Own House, He Completed His Own House Since.

My Own Still Dey Lintel Level Since 2015.... What Happened?

I Carry Head Put For Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB Version Of Biafra. Spending My Hard Earned Money. Invested My Precious Time And Solely Channeled Everything There.

My Guy Was Less Focused, So, Even Though I Sometimes Force Him To Put Money On The Table For Biafra Version Of IPOB....

Since 2015 To Date, I Have Had The Money To Complete That House More Than Thrice Or Even More.... But, I Am Entangled In This Biafra Project... Circumstance Has Made It That I Can't Go Back.

The Money Comes But It Serves Another Purpose... This Is My Sixth Year On This Project...

Then, Upon This My Stupidity, Hopelessness As The Case May Be.... Somebody Born By A Woman Is Joking And Playing Games With This BIAFRA...

Telling Me He Is Coming With Hell, He Is Boycotting Election, He Is Referendum, He Is Elohim Or You Know He Didn't Send Himself, He Is Guarding Forests Instead Of Restore Biafra.....

Somebody Is Collecting, Traveling To US With Contribution To Bleep.....

Thunder Wey No Know Road Should Design Him And His Family There...

May Thunder Design The Left Nyash Of Anybody That Comes To My Inbox Ranting Rubbish.... Be You European Coordinator Or Ubini Ukpabi Coordinator Down Here....

Be Punished In The Name Of Chukwuokike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Ipob Member Denounce His Membership by Rugaria: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ishi Ukwu,
Stop disturbing the peace of the whole site with all these your cooked stories..
Re: Another Ipob Member Denounce His Membership by Fahdiga(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Stale. trashy write up written by one cone head in Ogbomosho
Re: Another Ipob Member Denounce His Membership by fykes(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wait oo.. So people really pay money to IPOB for Biafra? Me I thought it was just yabbing didn't know that some people really send nnamdi KANU money while he's in asylum.

Ndimmadusef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech -- Justified / Is GYB The Man For The Job? (an Opinion Piece) / Remi Fani-kayode One Of Two Civilian Politicians Not Killed During 1966 Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.