Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,540 members, 7,941,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar (20140 Views)

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested / Customs Detain Four Officers Over Civilian Friend’s Killing / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by extol1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
chrismastre5:
shakhter donestsk are very useless
I hope they didn't spoil your ticket
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Makemefit12op(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mazi Nmandi kanu said and I quote"when you were killing innocent biafrans,you thought their relatives will be happy with you.uniformed men are endangered species in the east"
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by MemoriesAndMe: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Angelmichael63:
I believe that one day NIGERIA MY NATION will be good.
even USA WILL LOOK UP TO OUR DEAR NATION NIGERIA
Not in the next 4 generations. They've been saying Nigeria will be great even before our grandparents were born. How?
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
I won't talk until I hear from our darling sheikh Guma abi na watin
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Policemen on illegal duty, robbing (definitely) and probably killing innocent citizens to harvest their organs for rituals

Did they get served?

3 Likes

Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Originalsly: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
The Police killed were in mufti........the checkpoint attacked was not known by the State Police command headquarters. ...hmmmm.... killed by cultists? ... very possible. Cultist extorted at the checkpoint.... it takes just one phone call after.

1 Like

Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Litmus: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
When some posters glory in the killing of police, implying in their arguments that there are no innocent police, hope they realise that soon the police may be legitimated by this level of reasoning in arguing that there are no innocent Nigerian citizens.
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by slimderek(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Might be a terrorist attack
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Yankee101: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
That's crazy. Killing them to get weapons for initiation?
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by goatmeat1(f): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
omo
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Emitrustgod(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
LieMohammad@nigeria.com
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by oloyedewaris(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2021
eherbal:
Innocent people will be paying for the sins of the guilty ones . Believe the Nigerian police at your peril undecided
Crime is always crime, if it had been Fulani, you will be happy
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by faste: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Litmus:
When some posters glory in the killing of police, implying in their arguments that there are no innocent police, hope they realise that soon the police may be legitimated by this level of reasoning in arguing that there are no innocent Nigerian citizens.
There are no innocent nigerian in the eye of the police.Somebody died in my vicinity ,a heavily pregnant woman and her kids returning from a virgil were arrested and exhorted at the station,the police is paying for its accumulated atrocities against citizens.They should embrace humanity in the discharge of their duty!
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by andycom(m): 1:17am On Feb 26, 2021
Angelmichael63:
I believe that one day NIGERIA MY NATION will be good.
even USA WILL LOOK UP TO OUR DEAR NATION NIGERIA

You have acute malaria
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by mbhs139(m): 1:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a blood thirsty terrorist

After reading the story, that your cohorts, fellow cultist like you, were responsible for this dastardly act, you still come here to spew rubbish as usual. So sorry for your life. Continue. We will get you, trust me, we will. Put a bet to it.
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by anonym0us: 2:13am On Feb 26, 2021
yimnansunny:
okay but hope they didnt end up arresting innocent people while the real culprit are out there
are these the culprit
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Worldwise(m): 2:39am On Feb 26, 2021
They were on an unknown check points with mufti collecting their tithe... lol.

Police and lawlessness
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by babatee90(m): 3:29am On Feb 26, 2021
yimnansunny:
okay but hope they didnt end up arresting innocent people while the real culprit are out there
what are innocent citizens doing with weapons?
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by pepericozi: 4:11am On Feb 26, 2021
No wonder, the policemen were on illegal mission (Mufti and unknown check point)
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Enyimbamercedes: 4:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Well, men at an unknown checkpoint dressed like thieves.... could be a case of mistaken identity.

Wear uniforms- no

Carry identity badges- no

Stop mounting illegal checkpoints - no

1 Like

Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Killermamba: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a blood thirsty terrorist

I don't like buhari for anything, but his he the one that fired the shot? Or sent these headless killers?
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Bigpat: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2021
futuregovernor:
The command don't know about the check point. Hope it was not an illegal duty
Their boss did not say the duty is illegal but the checkpoint was not an approved one
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by kenyguy(m): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2021
RIP to the dead
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by LoudLord(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Good
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by authority2006(m): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2021
yimnansunny:

Those ones are gone for good, gone forever. Four police officers!
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by SatanicPriest: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2021
yimnansunny:
are these 2 guys the criminals?
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Sultty(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2021
mbhs139:

After reading the story, that your cohorts, fellow cultist like you, were responsible for this dastardly act, you still come here to spew rubbish as usual. So sorry for your life. Continue. We will get you, trust me, we will. Put a bet to it.
fucck you and your evil slave master
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by entaye(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2021
He also revealed that the checkpoint that was attacked was not known to the State Police command headquarters.

His words: “If it was known to us we would have found a way of giving them cover. That checkpoint is not this Command’s arrangement. If you were there you will see that they were in mufti.”

That's to say alot of checkpoints are illegal and needs to be stopped.

Just on that road there 3 different checkpoints. Why
Re: Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar by Tundex911: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Issokay hope no be innocent souls sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenager Sentenced To 6 Years In Prison For Stealing Female Underwear / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier / EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.