Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,487 members, 7,964,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:28 AM

All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. (4157 Views)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Professionals Hail Tinubu / Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by fstranger3(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2011
Basseti:

@ekt

I think the joke is on U. U are wayyyyy off base. All u care about is that ACN does well. What that means to the south west is not factoring in any of your equation.
U might not believe it now that U are still euphoric, but the prospect of one party holding sway in any region does not really bode well for that region. It suggest that people are more interested in party bullcrap. Its not healthy for that region.  

Democracy is always about the people, the electorates. At least, you have to pretend you are fighting for them. And without structure, policy and good organization, it is always difficult to project force and ability to fight for the people.

Eventually, the person with the better idea, structure, policy, manifesto, influence, open-mindedness wins.

And about one party holding sway in one region: you have to start from somewhere. ACN started in the SW, now they are in EDO and Akwa-Ibom, very soon, the rest will catch on. It is very easy, every one every where wants the same thing. What ails the Ibo man in Anambra ails the Yoruba man in Ekiti; they all want Government that works. Government that fights for them, not the other way round. And you'd agree wih me that in terms of policy, ACN Vs. APGA, ACN wins

But how do we convince them to trust us, we only need one or two turncoats like Ngige, prop him up, show the people what we are doing in Lagos and Edo, and the rest would be history.

Anyway, i still believe Ngige WILL get the senate seat. If not tomorrow, them in three years. ACN has done it before, we will do it again. cool
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by sbeezy8: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

Infact, ACN got more chance of winning in Akwa Ibom, than in Anambra. I am really not against Ngige winning, I am against ACN winning. Funny enough, the sole reason is to deflate your bloated egos, and show you'all how painful regional and tribal politics is.
As at thursday to Friday morning, I dint care who would win, until late Friday, before voting ended. Your noise was too loud and irritating. PDP also gave ACN a hot chase in some areas of Lagos. So, what is your point? APGA won votes in Lagos too. So, you have no point.

where did apga win votes in lagos beside a few people? I would think since igbo are 80% as some ibos claim than the top parties would include apga.

but the top parties in lagos are ACN PDP LB

if ACN is such a tribal party why does their tribal party have presence in every non yoruba state. even states in the north it was either CPC PDP ACN or ANPP.

hahaha i dey laugh i lof ibo peeps yo
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by fstranger3(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2011
sbeezy8:

where did apga win votes in lagos beside a few people? I would think since igbo are 80% as some ibos claim than the top parties would include apga.

if ACN is such a tribal party why does their tribal party have presence in every non yoruba state. even states in the north it was either CPC PDP ACN or ANPP.

You got to loff them. Very myopic people.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Basseti: 12:34am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

What ails the Ibo man in Anambra ails the Yoruba man in Ekiti; they all want Government that works. Government that fights for them, not the other way round.

Exactly. And I could care less if candidate X from party Y wins as long as he will deliver. But it seems, at least from ur posts, that U just cared more about ur "party" rather than the substance of the candidates. And thats where I sharply disagree. I have never been a proponent of tribal parties and will never be.

fstranger3:

. And you'd agree wih me that in terms of policy, ACN Vs. APGA, ACN wins

I dont know how U came to that conclusion nor how u want me to come to that conclusion. Thats the problem with parties in Nigeria. There is no founding philosophy. There are founding members but no founding philosophy, economic, social etc. Thats why it is easy  for politicians to change parties just in the ame frequency u change ur underpants.

fstranger3:

Eventually, the person with the better idea, structure, policy, manifesto, influence, open-mindedness wins.

And about one party holding sway in one region: you have to start from somewhere. ACN started in the SW, now they are in EDO and Akwa-Ibom, very soon, the rest will catch on. It is very easy, every one every where wants the same thing.

Let me reiterate: The secret to a good democracy is divided government.
Even in the US where U have clear cut idealogies, it has been shown times without number that things get done when the govt is divided. Give the democrats a free reign , and they will spend till thy kingdom come. Give the republicans a free reign , they will invade every nook and cranny. Have a balanced house and each will check each other's excesses. I wouldnt want ACN to be the dominant party in Nigeria just like I detested the fact that PDP is bossing  affairs in Nigeria. I am sure U disagree tho LOL
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Justcash(m): 12:34am On Apr 11, 2011
sbeezy8:

Lol! Oh, so now, you don dey gree say ACN no be tribal party? What happened to all the noise about Yorubas dominating Nigeria? fstranger and co went around spewing gabbage about ACN sharing the South East with PDP. They said that even APGA would not win here. SouthEast is for APGA and PDP. Just as SW is for ACN, LP and PDP. Sebi na tribal politics we dey play ni? LOL!
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Justcash(m): 12:41am On Apr 11, 2011
While Igbos in our democratic nature were voting progressive individuals irrespective of their parties, Some Yoruba nincompoops came here to call us fools because we dint vote based on parties regional representation. Now the tide has turned, y'all are calling Igbos name. What a confused set of morons!
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by sbeezy8: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2011
^^ what are you talkin about

there was never a time i said yorubas are "dominating nigeria" - I dont care who is controlling nigeria even if it is a ghanian as along as SW is safely in the kitty of ACN im fine.

and ACN having a presence in other states im fine with that
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Justcash(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2011
sbeezy8:

^^ what are you talkin about

there was never a time i said yorubas are "dominating nigeria" - I dont care who is controlling nigeria even if it is a ghanian as along as SW is safely in the kitty of ACN im fine.

and ACN having a presence in other states im fine with that

That is why you should not engage in this discourse with me, because you don't know what transpired in Nairaland when ACN was announced to be in hot pursuit of APGA in Anambra state. Your ethnic folks like fstranger called Igbos fools because we were voting vigorously for Ngige who was ACN's candidate in Anambra. They taunted and insulted Igbos, as if it was Yorubas that were voting in Anambra. They even went as far as saying that ACN will dominate Igboland. So, I went to play my part to ensure that it would never happen. We are seeing the result. Our dear Dora Akunyili has clinched the ticket. People seem to under-estimate the power of the internet. Mind you, the election dint have to be rigged for Dora to win. Just propaganda did the work.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by AljUche: 12:55am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

That is why you should not engage in this discourse with me, because you don't know what transpired in Nairaland when ACN was announced to be in hot pursuit of APGA in Anambra state. Your ethnic folks like fstranger called Igbos fools because we were voting vigorously for Ngige who was ACN's candidate in Anambra. They taunted and insulted Igbos, as if it was Yorubas that were voting in Anambra. They even went as far as saying that ACN will dominate Igboland. So, I went to play my part to ensure that it would never happen. We are seeing the result. Our dear Dora Akunyili has clinched the ticket. People seem to under-estimate the power of the internet. Mind you, the election dint have to be rigged for Dora to win. Just propaganda did the work.

just cash, you really need to stop posting to this people

it is a total waste of time
undecided ignore them
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by sbeezy8: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

what is ur problem lol
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

It appears as if the election has been rigged.  If so, you will have to explain to us exactly how you helped in perpetrating this fraud on Nigerians.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by semid4lyfe(m): 1:37am On Apr 11, 2011
Question - Did Dapo Durosinmi-Eti withdraw from the senatorial race for the Lagos Central Senatorial zone? 

Only asking cos I wanted to vote for him and I noticed his party the LP (Labour Party) was not on the ballot paper hence I voted reluctantly for ACN undecided

If he was a valid candidate and was excluded, Tinubu's wife election will be nullified at the Election tribunal, no doubt tongue
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by ektbear: 1:41am On Apr 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

It appears as if the election has been rigged.  If so, you will have to explain to us exactly how you helped in perpetrating this fraud on Nigerians.

Perhaps JustCash is secretly one of Peter Obi's thugs. If so, you shall not escape from justice! grin tongue wink
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by sbeezy8: 1:41am On Apr 11, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Question - Did Dapo Durosinmi-Et[/b]i withdraw from the senatorial race for the Lagos Central Senatorial zone ?

Only asking cos I wanted to vote for him and I noticed his party the [b]LP
(Labour Party) was not on the ballot paper hence I voted reluctantly for ACN undecided

If he was a valid candidate and was excluded, Tinubu's wife election will be nullified at the Election tribunal, no doubt tongue

he did
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 11, 2011
You guys dey make noise sha!

@Gbawe

what is 'Undiputed'? Talk talk nor let you see road.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Emdion(m): 6:31am On Apr 11, 2011
As d election stands, dis is d way forward. CPC and ACN should merge their interest. Adopt buhari as presidential candidate( ribadu can not get d maximum vote frm d north). On wednesday al serving governor an aspirant of d two party should be at cpc rally So as to give support for buhari.(caution: they must police their vote because of pdp way of rigging). After winning d election d two party wil then form govt and also form a new party for 2015, my two cent
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by jmaine: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2011
Emdion:

As d election stands, dis is d way forward. CPC and ACN should merge their interest. Adopt buhari as presidential candidate( ribadu can not get d maximum vote frm d north). On wednesday al serving governor an aspirant of d two party should be at cpc rally So as to give support for buhari.(caution: they must police their vote because of pdp way of rigging). After winning d election d two party wil then form govt and also form a new party for 2015, my two cent

The so called "Undisputed Champion" of the SW quashed such a move saying the ACN has no dealings with an expired leadership i.e obviously dictatorial leadership style of "it must be me" of General Buhari . .so ma gee abeg wake up . . go take malaria melecine tongue .
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Gbawe: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
babaearly:

You guys dey make noise sha!

@Gbawe

what is 'Undiputed'? Talk talk nor let you see road.

Well , now that Tinubu has helped to rid the SW of the PDP completely will you guys now find it in your heart to give it up for Asiwaju?
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by EzeUche3(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
Deleted
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by Relax101(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2011
How do you hail a drug dealer?
Gbawe, I am very disappointed in your remarks.
Re: All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. by arsenefc: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
Relax101:

How do you hail a drug dealer?
Gbawe, I am very disappointed in your remarks.

He benefits from the ACN shenanigans.

His uncle is that Gbenga Onaolapo that won a senatorial seat in Ogun State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 35% Of Zamfara People Are Beggars - Gov Yari / Pictures From Oshiomhole’s Inauguration / GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.